Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics of my car and the two "mods" I did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I am sure you will think of something.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeah...I probably will.
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Nice ride love the yellow fogs and wheels look good also. Thanks for the link to the bumper plugs I need to buy some for the msp.

Comment

Thanks, msp. They do a great job on matching the color of your car.
          04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

your avatar says it all!!! love it, nice clean look! good job
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Thanks!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by GrayZoom
                Thanks!
                Done anything else new?

Comment

No...not yet. I did buy a .45 Auto pistol, though. lol That could be a car mod.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

No...not yet. I did buy a .45 Auto pistol, though. lol That could be a car mod.
                    if you keep it with you in the car to stop it from being jacked, I could see it as a "security" mod... lol

Brand?

I love shooting at the range... always good fun and stress relieving

Comment

lol...Then that's what it will be. No, I don't carry it in the car. Only for the range. I'm wanting to pick up an XD40 soon. Only $409 for the 4".

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I got a pair of yellow Rockblocker fog overlays and also bumper plugs to get rid of that nasty front plate. Tell me what you think.

And a couple of extra pics just for the hell of it.

Comment

...?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Working...
                            X