No announcement yet.

MazdaSpeed 3's are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah extra ot, and what not i want it! its double the car for less than double the price, plus im going to keep it for 10 years. and use my scort as a play toy!

Comment

I read in a car rag that they left out the sunroof for body strengthening reasons, as well as strengthened up the body in other areas. Mazda thinks that the owners are gonna beat on the cars more than the average 3 owner
      Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
      '56 VW Cal Ragtop
      www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        I read in a car rag that they left out the sunroof for body strengthening reasons, as well as strengthened up the body in other areas. Mazda thinks that the owners are gonna beat on the cars more than the average 3 owner

i know, theres pro and cons to that.
        I do wish mine had a sunroof though
        G/F's 07 White Mazda 3 Sport--stock
        -Hot Girl Included!!

07 True Red Mazdaspeed 3 GT
        -Greddy BOV
        -Lower tie bar
        -17" Rota Slipstreams

Comment

hrmm
          cut a hole
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Help! Do you guys know if this wheels would fit the MS3?
            http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=11366
            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

I don't know if those will, but what I'm hearing is that the hub on the Mazdaspeed3 is larger than the regular Mazda 3. A guy on a Mazda 3 site I frequent says he bought RX8 wheels and they wouldn't fit because the hub was too big. I have RX8 wheels on my regular Mazda 3 and they fit perfectly.

So basically, make sure you specify Mazda Speed 3 fitment.
              '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Originally posted by peanutsparts View Post
                \
                go w/ the MS3, just bite the bullet. where every u work at, u will get raises, so it will be tough just a lil while.
                i bit the bullet wife says okay, and i put a deposit down last night on a cosmic blue one coming in on 1/29 in my name, guy is will hold it and see how long for gettng my taxes done. if not then i get th eone coming in late february. he said either way one is mine. only option on the car is the compass mirror with home link, unfortunaly both are coming that way from mazda. not much diffrence in monthly paymetns fo rit. but one is mine!

Comment

congrats, post pics when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
                    can anybody get actual numbers or reports on how well its selling?

most dealerships around here have a 4 month wait.
                    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

mym dealer said they were getitgn on in today, and they did. paper work is started, just need tax return which i will get this week for down. plus get the miata over there for trade in.

the next oen they are getitgn is 2 next month, and htey have sold like 9-10 already! all at msrp

Comment

You guys........ I'm envious, but also I know how I would be with a powerful car(dangerous). Oh well, enjoy the car. (sniff)I guess I'll have to trudge along with my "more pedestrian" regular 'ol 3 hatch.
                        '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5 View Post
                          most dealerships around here have a 4 month wait.
                          There's four on our lot right now.

Comment

This car is insane! After having the car for 2 weeks I wasn't that satisfied. It feels kinda slow and you know what? It feels slow because it rides smooth unlike the older, smaller cars. I raced a 350z and NSX last night and the speed on this thing is unbelieveable! I love it !
                            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

i had a black MS3 pass me today (like I was standing still ) made me want one sooo bad
                              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay View Post
                                This car is insane! After having the car for 2 weeks I wasn't that satisfied. It feels kinda slow and you know what? It feels slow because it rides smooth unlike the older, smaller cars. I raced a 350z and NSX last night and the speed on this thing is unbelieveable! I love it !
                                pics. now.

Comment

Working...
                                X