No announcement yet.

MazdaSpeed 3's are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know the actual weight of one of these MS3's?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

mine is approved, right now they are just playing with numbers trying to get the lowest payment possible.

they are giving my 500 trade in on the miata. (time to add oil, add a spark plug and charge the battery)

i shoudl have mine by this weekend fingers crossed.

Comment

brought mine home last night!!!

boost baby legal cops vcant give me crap for it! i love it.

and at last minute a kid came over to help me fix the miata. he called his buddy who came over gave me 500 hundred cahs (what the dealer was offerign me) and drove hte miata away.

Comment

miata must of been absolutely trashed. they go for more then that on ebay.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

it had 160,000 miles, needed tires original suspension, top was original and rear window, and both torn (got it that way) needed a front main seal, a cat smog, registration, and a radio and a radio surround,

seats were mint just dirty, they just needed a vacume. its the one i had ont he board for sale back in october for aroudn 1000 runnign, or so where i started maybee more to get talked down. But either way i didnt feel like fixing it all. the body had 2 smalll dents for being a 1990.

trade in value was 200, sale value on kelly blue book was aorund 1000. either way i didnt loose money on the car. i still made 100 bucks. i stated a high sale price so i coudl be talked down to qa better price. either way its gone and now i have 2 cars that can drive not one!

lol. ill still take this car over the miata.

Comment

hey whats up everyone im new here figured ide say whats up in the MZ3 since I have a 2005 Mazda 3s - its not a speed3 but its a 3 non the less

here she is..
              Mazda Mega Meet & Car Show June 2, 2007 - *NEW LOCATION*
              - all mazdas - hot models - food - beer - free stuff - and more -

Comment

Welcome, this is a pretty good community.
                Wow, those Angel Eyes are frikkin bright. I have been thinking about putting a set on my 3, But I'm lazy, and don't wanna dig into the headlight assembly.
                Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

I have been dreaming of Focus SVTs or Subaru WRX wagons. Silly me. Now that I have seen the MS 3, they are all but forgotten. I will start my plans to ambush a near perfect preowned MS 3 from some unforunate soul that is forced to sell fast at low price. You MS 3 owners be sure to let me know if you have to get out from under those big loans fast, OK? Muhaahaaaa!!!!
                  '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
                  Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

the badass thing is how well they respond to mods... I want one but I just cant beat my sub 200/mo payment on my yellow p5.
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323 View Post
                      the badass thing is how well they respond to mods... I want one but I just cant beat my sub 200/mo payment on my yellow p5.
                      Hey Donnie-what's going on? Any Mazda meets happening?
                      Anyway I couldn't agree w/ you more regarding the pmt. I'm paying 227 a month on my hatch-I don't even feel the pain....
                      but if I bought a new MS3, who knows-400?????
                      '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Hey Donnie-what's going on? Any Mazda meets happening?
                        Anyway I couldn't agree w/ you more regarding the pmt. I'm paying 227 a month on my hatch-I don't even feel the pain....
                        but if I bought a new MS3, who knows-400?????
                        lol, with my dealer discount, good credit, and trade I'd hit the 350 a month mark. Right now I just cant afford that... but things change

Oh yes lots of meets...
                        4/22 is import face off in OKC
                        6/9 is HIN in dallas
                        bunch of other local meets and what not.

Comment

lol, with my dealer discount, good credit, and trade I'd hit the 350 a month mark. Right now I just cant afford that... but things change
                          I hear ya, between the 2 car pmts, the house pmt and then all the other bull****, it adds up. Still managed to save up $$ for the Hawaii trip.
                          '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

congrats dood.

Comment

yep it was weird for me to go from no payments to a payment after 5 years, but still have the mortgage still.

mods are good. with bolt on and plug and play computer people are going to eb close to 300whp.

ill let you know mine is supposed to go in soon for parts from a copmpany. shoudl be a full bolt on package for me.

Comment

Originally posted by aliennation95gt View Post
                                yep it was weird for me to go from no payments to a payment after 5 years, but still have the mortgage still.

mods are good. with bolt on and plug and play computer people are going to eb close to 300whp.

ill let you know mine is supposed to go in soon for parts from a copmpany. shoudl be a full bolt on package for me.
                                I have heard rumors of protege garage doing bolt ons on one and getting down into the 12's or something pretty good.... I'd love to pick one up, but plans to buy a house this fall/winter pretty much screw that idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X