No announcement yet.

It's coming....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and btw, the miata is staying as is for now, so my focus will be the Mx-3.
    -'91 Festiva L
    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Originally posted by teqnyck
      Wait, I just realized I made a funny. Your screen name is bugs. "Have to chase a few bugs..." AAAGGGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!! Oh, man, I crack myself up sometimes. June, eh? Hmmm, we shall see. I'm also gonna shoot for regional trophy(autox) this year, so we'll see what kind of schedule I'm looking at. I'm envisioning me parked in rest stops along the way trying to sleep in my car for a week while I'm trekking through Canada.
      Since it's in June, does that mean your chasing June Bugs?
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

OH HO!!! Good call, Marc. You know, you are living proof of what new wheels and a wax job can do for a car. I looked at your pictures, wow, what a difference from what I see in your sig.
        -'91 Festiva L
        -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Originally posted by teqnyck
          OH HO!!! Good call, Marc. You know, you are living proof of what new wheels and a wax job can do for a car. I looked at your pictures, wow, what a difference from what I see in your sig.
          Yep, entirely different car now. Still needs a little lovin tho.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Horse power lovin i'm sure.... Dude, considering that you only have like 800 into it by now, I payed 2400 for mine and I thought I got a good deal!!!
            -'91 Festiva L
            -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

u will break 13's, its gonna be hard to hit 12's with only a 80 shot but its possible.

my buddy ran 14 flat with his all day, his worse was 14.5. And thats with straight custom 2.5 ypipe all the way back no cat/rsonator

Comment

Did I mention slicks?? A couple of the guys over on mx-3.com have hit 12.5-12.6 using the same set up on a 60 shot. I'm planning an 80(since I'll have full engine management) and a limited slip diff. The car is not being set up for drag racing, but I figured if it was that easy, then why not. I wouldn't mind having a few mid-twelve second time slips in my glove box. You know, for the sake of arguement...
                -'91 Festiva L
                -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Good luck and dont melt any rings.

Comment

The engine isnt as big a concern as my axles. I'd hate to snap one of those at the track.
                    -'91 Festiva L
                    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Working...
                    X