j-spec mx-3 (AUTOZAM AZ-3) SOON TURBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
    That B5 is a sick engine though!! I wish I could get my hands on one here! If you swap out the engine you should sell me the engine computer and wiring harness!
    no problem as soon as i get my hands on a good BPT or BPD u will be the first to know..

Comment

Finally got around to fixing the mis-fire i've been having since closing back up the engine bay. It was injector number one which was clogged due to the car being parked so long and bad fuel i guess since the car had been sittin for some years. monday morning off to the body shop to get her sprayed..Pics of before and after soon come

Jay

Comment

So how is this project going??? im planning on turboing my B5 as well. Im from New Zealand and the only 4 cylinder engine that came with the MX3/AZ3 was the B5-ZE so no B6s over here :/. I already have my B6T turbo parts and am looking forward to the project. One of my friends from work has already boosted his AZ3 a long time ago, running 11PSI on his vj14 and getting good HP. He is still running stock internals and the car has been purring like a kitten for about 2 years at 11PSI

Comment

Been busy working. Got a new job which has me real busy..just ordered some new strut mounts, engine mounts and 2 lower ball joint...pics will be posted when installation is started..i have a question though..trying to source a turbo manifold and turbo....think im just going to turbo my current engine seeing that alot of parts on my engine are from a b6t...

Comment

Got around to installing four shock mounts., four engine mounts, as well as two rear lower control arms bushings over the past weekend. pics will be posted soon....

Comment

Working...
            X