H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updates?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

wow, more waiting.....
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

Rob, make some time to call me.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

ok guys, I'm sorry to have to sound "pushy", but is there any update on this at all?

do we even know if it fits yet? Seriously, our engineer is on my ass about this now, and most certainly doesn't look good for "future products" if delays like this happen without any updates whatsoever.
          MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
          YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
          SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
          SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

Originally posted by MFactory View Post
            ok guys, I'm sorry to have to sound "pushy", but is there any update on this at all?

do we even know if it fits yet? Seriously, our engineer is on my ass about this now, and most certainly doesn't look good for "future products" if delays like this happen without any updates whatsoever.
            Agreed. Not only are several individuals waiting, a whole company is waiting.

Time for a second tester to step up?
            Ryan
            '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
            STX Prep:
            MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

I can do it, but being in Aus means more waiting while its shipped etc.

MK1gGT-Rob, whats taking so long? Have you run into any problems installing it?

Comment

I hope rob hasn't been having problems with the wife or the house. I can understand those taking precedence if there's been an emergency, even though the wait is a little worrying.
                1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
                PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
                EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

yea sorry guys. I dont have net at home anymore and i was gone from work every day but tuesday last week, in the interest of getting all projects done. wife is good, kids head between the knees. kids room almost done. the diff fits beautifully, i have some play. i cant tell if its the intermediate shaft stub that i have in the hole or if i need more shims. I just got my engine onto the stand last night, had a hard time finding 14x1.50s that long.

I know this has taken long and I originally said it would take up to a month, and this was at a time that nobody else said anything about being the guinea pig. So, I apologize.

Ryan has asked me to box her up and ship her out, but I figure its worth a shot to see if you guys (mainly Mfactory) can give me till this weekend.
                  Rob's machina de destruccion
                  Originally posted by ragnarock01
                  "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

the play i had was from stub to diff. it wasnt anything to worry about tho. any tighter and good luck removing axles. I just need to weld a nut on a stub which i am planning on doing today so I can turn the diff and check the preload.

ryan, i called your house and left my house phone number. cell phone is 100% broken. try not to call past 9EST. Thanks.
                    "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Bump here for any changes in pricing,

Thank you!
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Ok I havent heard yay or nay or an address, so this is going in the car this weekend. I'll prolly start removing the harness, turbo, and piping off 2 moro nite. Cross our fingers for good weather!

Comment

Ryan, my wife just told me you called last night. I will call you when I get home which will be in an hour or two.

Comment

It should be nice weather for you this weekend, so I hope we hear good stuff!
                            1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                            BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
                            PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
                            EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

sweet. i was going to take wed, thurs, and fri off (have a new 500 gallon propane tank coming on wednesday), but i am going to ask to switch to mon- wed. I don't have the net at home, so don't be worried if you don't hear from me til after then. i will prolly try to stop at my bud's or sister's to use their net after I make some decent progress.

Comment

So whats the verdict?

Comment

Working...
                                X