Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Attempt #2 NC meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lower tie bar and I'm doing fine in the BG.

Then again the BG is pretty high from how low the rest of my cars have been.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      I have a lower tie bar and I'm doing fine in the BG.

Then again the BG is pretty high from how low the rest of my cars have been.
      The cusco LTB on my BH hits pine cones when driving down the road. Its actually nice that the BG is a little higher.
      Jacking the car up to change oil becauce the smallest pan is annoying.
      Last edited by wheresthericego; 03-24-2008, 05:13 PM.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

the awr sway bar on the 2nd gen collects plastic bags and then the muffler melts them.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

lol
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by 93BlkOnGreenPro View Post
            I'll see if I can make this one. If the Pro is still in shape.

I'll be the only underage there. Boooo

I'll BMOL
            ill sneak u a beer.... lol i might come too if things start looking up around here.... but dont know yet
            90 LX PS/AC delete, pacesetter header, gutted cat, resonator delete, full 2 inch exhaust. rx7 VAF, home made intake, F&R ebay STB. 18* timing.
            200lbs in weight reduction. old school bmw 318 wheels

http://www.cardomain.com/id/gascanexplode

Comment

This is this weekend.

Rain or shine.
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I just found out about this. I'll have to miss it though. Have to be in Winston-Salem on 5th and 6th.
                1990 Protege 4WD
                GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                ├┼┤
                2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I might have to miss this one, again. My girl has drill up past Boone in Hendersonville, and she hates to make that 3 hr drive from UNCG, so there it goes. Poof. Up in smoke again. Sry. Maybe next time.
                  My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

lol kitty and i solo again?

Comment

meh
                      its not so bad
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Least I can kick your ass in pool again. You still want that vj11?

Comment

sure.
                          you still want the seat belt cover things?
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

this meet is being rescheduled for the 15th. It is conflicting another meet that kitty and I discussed going to prior to planning this one.
                            Ok people another two weeks. can you handle it>?

Comment

mapquest the distance from where you live. need to figure out where were going to meet if I go:/
                              Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

you could go up 421N and meet around greensboro on 40

Comment

Working...
                                X