Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Attempt #2 NC meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again it is this saturday.

Nate is on crack.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I lvoe mes ome crackk. ANyways the dragon meet is next weekend. carolinamazdas is stupid and has the wrong date up.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

or they changed it because of the POS weather.

edit
        wtf are you talking about they're going tomorrow.
        Last edited by Kitty; 04-04-2008, 07:08 PM.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

the rotary meet is next weekend. this weekend is r32
          [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g219/natecaslin/dragon****.jpg[/IMG]
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

stupid filter bullshi-t

Comment

Yes the rotary one is next week.
              the cm one isnt.
              I thought thats the one you wanted to go to.
              You do realize you dont have a rotary right?
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

why the hell is cm going if its Vdubs?
                I was thinking cm was going to the rotary one.
                Who cares if I don't have a rotary, I think I can roll with them with a turbo mazda. I know mad people going.

Comment

shi-
                  gti's and shi- are closer to fwd mazdas than fwd mazdas are to rx7/8s.

you should buy muh sideskirts
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

what are they for? I have sideskirts on the 323

Comment

the 2nd gen ones.
                      that guy isnt getting them.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

So i take it its just me and nate again?
                        Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I don't want a body kit on the protege.

Comment

better late than tomorrow.

a bus took our parking spot

we're still at 100% attendance.
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I'll try to make the next one.
                              My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

2 saturdays from now. how hard can it be?

Comment

Working...
                                X