Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Motor swap time is comin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things seem to be falling in place nicely. May be able to do this by the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
      u get jack/stands/hoist And i have ALLLL the tools, i just have to organize the box lol
      yeah please make sure he actually does organize that hell of a box llol. toook forever to find waht we needed in there lol
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

but we had everything lol it was all ****ed up from stripping that white protege, then the tranny swap on the black one, so by the time we got to the motor swap, it was a mess!!!!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
        MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

How about the 22nd?

All my parts should be shipped to me by then. Lets get a head count on how many people can make it so I can figure out where we can do the swap/how much pizza/beer I need to buy lol

Either way it will be in Springfield, MA

Comment

lol hmm isnt there a scort meet on the 22nd? well whatever idc im down to do SOMETHING that day.

my fs thread

Comment

I'm definitely there bro, i got my bro in law in springfield too who can help us out if we need extra hands

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
              MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

hey pox you have my number call me i have every tool you can think of at home. we can do it at my house. also i am selling my mx3. it has a bp swap in it. take a trip over to my house bring beer.
                GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                AND
                THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Purchased: Wideband, Oil Pres Guage, 3 Pillar Pod, Brass barb fitting for oil return, about 3ft of 3/8 hose, Ill prolly buy some more, doesnt look like enough, some hose clamps. Yum.
                  Last edited by Pox; 08-10-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Ill most likely be doing this at my place. I have a decent sized yeard so if anyone wants to get ****ty make sure you bring a tent so you can camp out the night and leave the next day.

Comment

Wait a sec. Who has my tranny! I cant remember who has it? =[

Comment

Bump, who was I buying a tranny from? Cant remember!

Comment

damn dude if u could make this sunday im in there i work everyday cept sunday

my fs thread

Comment

Awe **** man, hey if you want, or can, come up after work you can tent it out in my yard! lol

Comment

oh so ull be working on it sunday also eh?

my fs thread

Comment

Either that or driving it! If things go well I may be installing some suspension stuff sunday. But well see.

Comment

Working...
                                X