Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Nipro Rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the thing. A lot of the people that requested this team nipro and used to come to the mettings, are no longer searching these forums. It actually started from protegeclub.com, not this site. There is a big following of mazdaspeed proteges over on another forum and I am looking into getting feedback from them. I know that people are out there, just not responding.
    Patrick
    SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Comment

Anything SLPRprotege? I figured I just post to see if I get any replies from the Northern Illinois Mazda dudes and dudettes. Still waiting to meet all you guys from the area. Peace.

Comment

Comment

wut up!

thapro1=Dante J Gates/ 2002 Familia DX/in the waukgan/gurnee area san already knows but we meet every sunday night at waukegans lake front however were up for meeting in other locations i'll be checking back alot now i didn't know we had an affiliate site on here i never used to check this forum just clubprotege and msprotege i'm going to post a link on msprotege and have people come here to do the roll call so maybe we can set something up
          peace
          dante

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
          1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
          1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

To all MSPROTEGE members I have been on your site and just like you guys not impressed with our numbers I am not with yours. I think I counted 5 chicagoland guys? You guys should post meets on your site so some of our members can tag along and we can reinforce our numbers in the Chicago area. Use THAPRO1 as a link between both groups and stop with the pathetic mocking because it is going nowhere fast.

Comment

oh you read the thread over there? lol
              1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

^ whoops i forgot my bro was logged in lol
                peace
                dante

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

I didn't really want this to turn into this and I am speaking only for myself and NOT representing MY FELLOW TEAM MEMBERS here but to see members on MSPROTEGE claim that they and mazdaspeed are "the anti-team" and all other clubs associated with Mazda in the Chicagoland basically "Suck" need to know only one thing; they can kiss my *ss and it is you who gives our cars and members a bad name. Your anti-social, probably have 10 guys, and in my eyes are non-existent since I have not heard of you and probably 90% of the members on this forum as well. If you guys do not want to meet then don't. If you guys want high school cliques then go ahead. I personally do not have time for it nor do I want any association. I rather be surrounded by 10 guys who really appreciate Mazda or their respective vehicles and enjoy everything about car modification, than to be surrounded by 10 more guys who are complete tools.

Comment

^ check pm

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                    1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                    1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                      I didn't really want this to turn into this and I am speaking only for myself and NOT representing MY FELLOW TEAM MEMBERS here but to see members on MSPROTEGE claim that they and mazdaspeed are "the anti-team" and all other clubs associated with Mazda in the Chicagoland basically "Suck" need to know only one thing; they can kiss my *ss and it is you who gives our cars and members a bad name. Your anti-social, probably have 10 guys, and in my eyes are non-existent since I have not heard of you and probably 90% of the members on this forum as well. If you guys do not want to meet then don't. If you guys want high school cliques then go ahead. I personally do not have time for it nor do I want any association. I rather be surrounded by 10 guys who really appreciate Mazda or their respective vehicles and enjoy everything about car modification, than to be surrounded by 10 more guys who are complete tools.
                      you really couldnt be any more wrong, but thats ok
                      we are not the "anti team" more like against the whole crap that there has to be rules and regulations, we just want to go out have fun and BS about cars, we dont care about the "we have to rock the window banner" like most other "teams" do. and NEVER has anyone EVER said that we think other chicagoland teams suck, so before you go shooting your mouth off like you know something why dont you crawl out of your hole and come to a meet. And guess what, we have not heard of you guys either. I can tell you right now of 2 other "mazda" people that are usualy within 5 miles of you every day, not including myself. How many people do you know of in grayslake?

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                        Nobody said you guys sucked or anything, we joke around alot.

If you wanna get all pissed off about some stupid bull**** like car clubs, then go ahead. I don't have time for that either. I don't give a **** if we're non-existant to you; I'm not out there to be part of the 'scene'. I go to meets to hang out and have a good time with my friends, honestly, regardless of what kind of car they drive. I guess I'm a tool. And thats fine, I'm a tool.

Comment

Aricjm 15 and Dexter I'm calling out tools who are acting like tools, thats all. I should have been a little more specific. I have talked to a couple of guys and they say that you guys joke around a lot. So my bad. Yeah, maybe I overeacted because I don't know enough about you guys but that is the whole point of trying to establish some meets. And some of the mocking over there, well pretty much is going to get nothing done. We were trying to get some members to spread the messages to you guys so that we wouldn't be leaving anybody out. I did not mean that we had to merge because that is what you guys think over there. The BS part sounds great because that is what the majority of the time we do at the meets anyways. And yeah, read your posts over there on the other forum. Some of you seem pretty cocky. Maybe you guys are different in real person but like you guys say I wouldn't know and couldn't know. I can only go off of what I read. And maybe that is a mistake, maybe it isn't.

P.S. Congrats Dexter on your first post and like my other 2 posts, post this one on your site aswell. And for Kaptain Krunch, 90% of high school kids maybe where you live, not here my friend. And congrats on your driveway protege count. In the end I am truly saddened that this did not turn out the way it should have but frankly it was not my idea to have this thread on your forum, it was an idea by another member who thought it was a great to have 20-30 guys together in one location talking about Mazda and whatever else was being driven by the members. So enough over there with the sanblaster1 bashing because it is old news and put all your energy into your bbq thread because in my opinion it is done with and no longer an issue. Have fun at your bbq.
                          Last edited by sanblaster1; 07-13-2005, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Hey man, I am cool if youre cool, I dont hold grudges, and in fact we could probably laugh this whole thing off someday.

I used to be registered on protegeclub back in the day, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dexter
                              Hey man, I am cool if youre cool, I dont hold grudges, and in fact we could probably laugh this whole thing off someday.

I used to be registered on protegeclub back in the day, btw.
                              I am up for a meet if you guys are up for a meet Dexter. If you guys want us to swing by the next time you guys have a meet or a bbq let us know. And remember I do not represent the feelings of others on this team or the members on this forum. Everything I said was based off of what I saw Dexter. So if anything all the others are really cool guys and sometimes I can be a dick but it is the way I see things. No hard feelings from me and yeah one of these times we will be laughing about this because it is pretty comical. Peace and lol.

Comment

Well I suppose if things get really bad... we can try to find a local mountain and settle things w/a downhill time attack...

but seriously though we are a pretty good group to hang with; fun times always at meets. Do your cars have anything w/identifying marks on them or whatever? I saw a black protege sedan today w/apc/euro style tail lights and a few other mods...

Comment

Working...
                                X