Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Nipro Rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanblaster1
    Lol Captain just messing with you. I will see you tomorrow and it was all in good fun since my car "was high school w/ the DVD's and American Racing Wheels" Ha.
    i think everyone got a little out of hand. i look forward to tomorrow and hopefully we can assemble some good numbers even though it is short notice

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
    email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
    Phone :: (847) 223-6890
    Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

found you guys again

Hey Pat.

I've been trying to find you. Since my computer crashed lost all my favorites in explorer. p5's still alive and kicking 74K miles, all stock though. I''ll pm you my cell. later.

Comment

ilmp5 hey how's it going... good to see you back also... now we just need to start getting people together for a hang out... we should do the streets of whatever that place was again off of 290/53 and maybe do a cookout at the one park i'll have to look up these places again
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

I will be posting a new thread soon. I am looking into a place to meet around the downers grove, lombard area. I think it is centrally located off of 88, 355, 290, & 294 interstates. More to follow.
          Patrick
          SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Comment

Working...
          X