Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Chicago BBQ! Sat 8/9/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really wish i could of made this guys, sorry to have let everyone down
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

its too bad man i really wanted to check out one of ur 323's mayb next time

Comment

i think chris said he got there at 5? but i guess it wasnt his protege parked next to my truck i wonder who had a teal protege there with a roof scoop? i cant find my sd car reader do you have one by chance to up load the pictures?

Comment

Yeah Chris had the tri-colored protege. Green body, red bumper, & gray roof scoop........ ............ .............

Comment

hmm so its not the one from his sig.. or am i just really blind? lol

yea rick i have a micro sd adapter thing.. its for my phone. i cant use it with my laptop tho no slot for it..

Comment

No I didn't make it I ended up having to go get my cousin ass out of the can! He got in a fight at a bar In WI and his parents wouldn't go get him so I had to! If there are anymore local meets before summer/falls end I will come!
              1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
              Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
              R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1 View Post
                Yeah Chris had the tri-colored protege. Green body, red bumper, & gray roof scoop........ ............ .............
                pics
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Pics?
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

unless anyone else was taking pix there wont be any till i get rick my SD card adapter

oh and rick that noise i heard when leaving... i think its my clutch chattering.. if im just lightly enganging it i hear it when just starting out in first or engagin slowly in 2nd.. its either that or somethin with my suspension or axle
                    Last edited by EGTeric93; 08-10-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Mostly RX-8's. They all looked the same. a few rx-7's, 6's, 3's a P5 & mine. I'll link when I see some pics or I'll ask my buddy to send me his. He snapped a few.

Comment

Originally posted by EGTeric95 View Post
                        hmm so its not the one from his sig.. or am i just really blind? lol

yea rick i have a micro sd adapter thing.. its for my phone. i cant use it with my laptop tho no slot for it..
                        He has 2 proteges. The white one I think he is using for parts. I forget his story.

Comment

ahhh i c.. so yea i might go c rick at somepoint today or 2nite.. so pix should come soon.

Comment

im bored stop over i went and bought a o ring for the blow off valve so i could put it back together

Comment

good did you scope it yet??

im goin out now to replace the lockin ring for the pump and give her a wash and wax too if i feel like it.. ill be headin out that way after all that so ill call you then..

Comment

no i didnt scope it i was maybe thininkg of pulling the plugs and crank away say a little prayer and then replace the plugs....i havent killed anyone so jesus owes me one

Comment

Working...
                                X