Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Baking Party...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt, sure we'll help (we should be damn good at it after doing 5 cars in a day) and Arvin...yes, I'll bring the digi.

Comment

Cool, it's set then. I will be doing some shopping today for paint and what not. Make sure you guys bring paint. I'm doing mine the same color as the car so I doubt you all will be able to use it. Also, if anyone has gloves, that would be great as well. These things will be hot once they come out of the oven and we'll have to pull the two halves apart while it's still hot.
      Arvin
      2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

has it ever been done to a 93 pro i will like to know if i can be done i already have the hid kit in my car but that is what i realy what to do so let me know if it can be done to a 93 pro

Comment

and are u going to be at the meet this friday

Comment

im going to the meet. I need to know which paint to buy and how much to buy and which supplies to buy at radio shack for the angel eyes. Im SOOO EXCITED. BTW Matt it was nice to meet u. I cant wait to see ur car in real life now.
            My OLD Car

Comment

So where are the pics?

You know I was so impressed with how your headlights came out on Sat. that I got up early on Sun. and did mine. I didn't have time to connect the angel eyes but I got them in there and the wiring is just tied up in the engine bay now. I should have them hooked up by the next meet.

Thanks to everyone that came and helped. We will do this again soon.
              Arvin

Comment

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&threadid=3036 here are the pics.
                My OLD Car

Comment

Awesome pics. Even Dima got in on one of them. I think he did it intentionally.

I almost forgot there's more to this forum. I gotta start reading up.
                  Arvin

Comment

yea definitly man. This forum kicks ass.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                    X