Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Thats it! This means War! everyone please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with what he said, but I'm afraid it's too late to try to save the image. I could care less what you think of my opinion. If you were the only person to post in this thread besides the Intense members, this thread probably would have been fine. This thread was about a local issue (seeing as it's in the LOCAL affiliate clubs section) & was never meant to be anything more. The name calling was initiated by non-Intense members & has strayed from the original intent: what some local members want for their cars is a matter of opinion & can't be denied by anyone else. I see no reason for this thread to continue & this will be my final post in it.
    Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
    Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
    42 Draft Designs

Comment

damnit people
      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
        damnit people

missing a penis are we? lol
        <B>Dima</B>
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
        1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
        Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
        Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
          BLUE

well, i'd still rather have a black one over a blue one, but blue still rocks

Originally posted by Black Majik MSP
          I agree with what he said, but I'm afraid it's too late to try to save the image. I could care less what you think of my opinion. If you were the only person to post in this thread besides the Intense members, this thread probably would have been fine. This thread was about a local issue (seeing as it's in the LOCAL affiliate clubs section) & was never meant to be anything more. The name calling was initiated by non-Intense members & has strayed from the original intent: what some local members want for their cars is a matter of opinion & can't be denied by anyone else. I see no reason for this thread to continue & this will be my final post in it.

i thought this was originally posted in off topic, or something like that? it's become more than a local issue, it's become an eduction issue

Comment

she loves TEH C0CK
            Bryan
            MOCC MEMBER

-"Mean people rule."

Originally posted by midnightblue97
            Thought the oil pump was run off the timing belt??

Comment

wrong forum
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

lol. no no charles its the right one
                Sagaris

Comment

all i'm gonna say is that the last 4 pages were an interesting, educational and at times phreaking hilarious read.......

oh and also...... what mechanics would i trust to take my 323 to if i have any issues after the BG8Z(323 GT-R) motor swap??
                  Last edited by Devl323; 04-27-2004, 03:40 AM.
                  Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                  262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                  ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

well, most likely, troubleshooting and tuning a completely custom, NON-mass produced turbo system, is nothing many chop shop and lube mechanics can work on. you would obviously take it straight to the dyno if you wanted to clear out all the little kinks and didn't have the know-how. while both your turbo vehicle and the msp has generally over the counter parts, .. your's has a little bit more merit in the amount of mechanical work involved . that is a tough question and brings totally new issues to my mind, but most likely you'd be best off taking your car to an import shop if you don't trust your regular mechanic to work on your turbo system or your stand alone computer. and at best Del323, we'd assume that you have a little bit more mechanical interest as you'd be doing the swap or at least be seeing it first hand, understanding the integral parts...needless to say, i'd assume that most issues you'd be handling yourself
                    kevin

Comment

Devl323

read read read read everything you can on turbo applications, and then do it yourself. Consult others who've been building turbo motors for reference.

General mechanical work should be done by yourself, or with the help of your friends. There's nothing on a Mazda that you cannot tackle yourself in a weekend.
                      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                      -93 MR2, 129 ES
                      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

um, guys....DEVL323 has a degree in mechanical engineering and knows protege's maybe as well as Jesse. I believe that was sarcasm. but might be mistaken.

Comment

jesse's still in school (U of FL), for ME IIRC.....

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

oh, just so she doesn't feel neglected, Jo, here are some goodies for you

8======D

8======D

8======D

I think that's plenty for you???

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH
                              jesse's still in school (U of FL), for ME IIRC.....
                              I know this. Vlad (DEVL323) has graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree.

Comment

And there's guys out there without any college degree (Larry Widmer) who I would trust against any other ME in the world as far as building a motor.

Formal education only goes so far.
                                "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                                -93 MR2, 129 ES
                                ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                                Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X