Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Seeing as you all dont post a lot on other sections...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P5ALIVE
    Just thought I'd post to let everyone know that I have officially joined the "fender-bender" club and NO I DON'T HAVE ANY DAMN PICS OF IT. This is one condition I do not want to remember my car being in. Anyway, it's just the front bumper and the passenger-side headlight. It's at the shop now and I should have it back in a week and half; tops. The worst part of it all is that I have to drive a Grand Prix rental and this thing is so much faster than our cars. I don't know if I'm going to want to go back to 130 hp after this.

ah crap. sorry to hear that arvin. i hear you about not taking the pics of the car. but don't worry, bumper and light is easy to replace, just make sure they don't throw away your autoexe grill at the shop.
    <B>Dima</B>
    Intense Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

How Much Powere Does The Gran Prix Bring????? Besides I Always Told Dima We Were Driving Go Karts. Lol. Mazda Usuall Lacks In That Power Aspect. Btw I Heard They Had An Rx8 At Dynamic Turbo By My Old House That Should Have About 400 Horses When Its Done. Probably Just A Rumor Though But It Would Be Sweet.

Comment

Btw Excuse The Spelling.

Comment

The grill is fine although the mesh flew off. They're having problems with the side marker lights though. They can't seem to find them on Procarparts website anymore and neither can I. I had the diamond cut RX-7 lights. Does anyone know where I can get some clear aftermarket replacement lights?

Anyway, I don't know how many horses the Grand Prix has but I do know it books. The gas is killing me though. I've already gone through half a tank in just two days. Maybe I should switch the lead shoes out for regular sneakers. Having all that power at the tip of your toes is just too tempting.

By the way Joe, how's your baby coming along? What's the ETA?
          Arvin
          2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

Man. They said they were going to paint it green today and the guy who did the airbrushwork is going to come down and look at it. If he cant paint it this week they are going to give me the car back to drive till he can paint it. I NEED my car.
            Sagaris

Comment

Well It looks like Im getting my car back tomorrow.
              Sagaris

Comment

It's good to hear that you're getting your car back tomorrow. That reminds me...gotta call the shop and harass them.

Oh, and thanks to all for all the help on finding my bumber lights...I found them myself.
                Arvin

Comment

Where'd you find them @?
                  Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                    Where'd you find them @?

Procarparts.com in the lights section under side markers. Choose RX-7 and "all models" and it will give just two sets of lights; the front & the rear. Lights come with bulbs.
                    Arvin

Comment

Working...
                    X