Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

So how is winter treating everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, being layed off is SO boring.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0
      Damn, being layed off is SO boring.
      Meh, last time I was unemployed my car suddenly had a turbo in it......

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Yeah, I have been thinking about BP swapin', but my dad is livein' it up in Florida right now.
        And if wallmart layed me off a day earlier I cloud have gone. He should be back tomorrow so we'll see.

Comment

Yeah, I have been thinking about BP swapin', but my dad is livein' it up in Florida right now.
          And if wallmart layed me off a day earlier I cloud have gone. He should be back tomorrow so we'll see.
          I could have it done in a weekend. I've pulled way, way to many engines like that.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Well, me to but I can't get the part LX to the shop without a tow and the shop owner won't thet me drive one.

But my parts LX is the older one and people say they have a bad crank or something, so i would like to go throught it and refurb it a bit but as you know i'm super broke.

But I might have a job soon, I might be a asst. manger of Advanced Auto. They should be calling my any minute now.

Comment

AWESOME,

I got an interview at Advanced on Thursday, and my dad's just got home from Florida and if there is room in the shop we're going to do the BP swap.

It's about damn time.

Does anyone want to come out and help.
              My dad and I suck a wiring.

Comment

AWESOME,

I got an interview at Advanced on Thursday, and my dad's just got home from Florida and if there is room in the shop we're going to do the BP swap.

It's about damn time.

Does anyone want to come out and help.
                My dad and I suck a wiring.
                I've got this upcoming weekend free. I'm the wiring guru funk-master 3000
                If you need any parts, make me a list! I'll see what I've got, because some of the parts are a hour drive away!

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

We are going to start the swap today. And I hope it doesn't take us that long.

But if you want to make the trip you sure can. I don't have any money right now but I can accept donations

Comment

How goes the swap?

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Dood i'm a mess.

But it's going. What are you doin tommorw.

I'm takin lots of pix. I should have them posted when it's all said and done.

Comment

Well Damn It!!

She still could not come home tonight.
                        The BP runs good but, there are still some more issues we found.
                        A bad cat, a bad timing belt tensioner, and some things up with the alternator. The battery light stays on and my voltmeter read just a hair over 16 volts.

So it's back to it tomorrow

Comment

Well Damn It!!

She still could not come home tonight.
                          The BP runs good but, there are still some more issues we found.
                          A bad cat, a bad timing belt tensioner, and some things up with the alternator. The battery light stays on and my voltmeter read just a hair over 16 volts.

So it's back to it tomorrow
                          Eeeek, at leat get the shifter bs figured out?
                          You should be able to replace the tensioner without removing the timing belt. Check to see if the voltage regulator is plugged in.

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Everthing is pluged into the alternator, cuz we swiched out alternators to make sure and the light was still on. I don't know. Where elies would I look.

My dad has done a tensioner be for, so that shouldn't be to hard. I'm going to zip tie the belt to the cam gears just to be sure.

Yeah the shifter wasn't thet bad, we just cut the end of the bolt off, that gave me enought room.

Comment

How's a meet at the Maplewood Mall, Sat. March 11 sound?

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

That should work you with me, but we should post it out in the OT to get some more attention.

It would be nice if more than you and I showed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X