Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone PM "BP18protege" & let him know about this meet
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hey who ever can help me on monday pm me so i can give you directions, i ended up having to work tomorrow.

thnx guys

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I can!

Comment

pm sent

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

ryan- i think i already pm-ed him but i sent another just in case i didnt.

we got another guy whos gonna come meet us up when we head to porkys. just bought a smashed up pro from him for a donor. hes gotta 90 miata w/ 1.6 and hes gotta turbo on it...but not fully set up. still a nice lookin miata. me and keegan met this guy when i went to buy the car. and hes on one of the miata forums. soo add brian to the list of people comin
            92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
            sigpic

Comment

anyone else coming to help out?

Comment

You should have him join the forum

-mx-3_4evr
                -whistler
                -bpt323
                -roymacavoy
                -j.sher350
                -minnesotapj
                -frogi323
                -vendettav8 (94 Formula)
                -photoeye0
                -Brian (1.6L turbo Miata)

Comment

Add me! I think ill stay the whole weekend and go to valleyfair while im down there.
                  sigpic

Comment

-mx-3_4evr
                    -whistler
                    -bpt323
                    -roymacavoy
                    -j.sher350
                    -minnesotapj
                    -frogi323
                    -vendettav8 (94 Formula)
                    -photoeye0
                    -Brian (1.6L turbo Miata)
                    -1992tracerlts

Wow! this is going to turn out better than what I thought

Comment

yeah....we'll have to try and convince him at the meet. lol.
                      92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
                      sigpic

Comment

anotnio thnx for all the help. ill post up the pics and video soon.

Comment

Yeah no problem! We actually got a lot done for all the breaks we kept taking lol. Now post up those pics & video!

Comment

so here is the exterior pics
                            we took alot of pics!!

antonios ride

antonios hole

my lil girls freinds ride

my ride

my hood

antonio doing work

Comment

more pics........

passenger hub

the hub nut that antonio destroyed!!!
                              it was on so tight

that we used all these tools
                              to get it apart. it only took about 20-30 minutes i think

then this little nut wouldnt break free

and i broke both these deep welds

we ended up removing the mount from the bracket
                              which took all of 30 seconds
                              doh!

ITS FREE!!!!!

Comment

and more pics................

play time!!!!

and the empty bay thats 99.99% rust free!!!!!!

AND THE MOST AMAZING FIND OF THE WHOLE PULL IS THIS ORIGINAL
                                FUEL FILTER FROM 1994. 160,XXX MILES I THINK.

we did stop alot more then we should have. i will post the video shortly.

Comment

Working...
                                X