Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is coming in her 92 ser
    ]

Comment

Might be able to make it. Not sure if I'm working that day yet.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

"i know this is off topic but anyone near mpls have and know how to weld??? and if so i need some help please. part of floor board seem is looking bad."

I have welder, but can't say I'm too good at using it

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo View Post
          "i know this is off topic but anyone near mpls have and know how to weld??? and if so i need some help please. part of floor board seem is looking bad."

I have welder, but can't say I'm too good at using it
          well i might have found someone to do it but i will have to wait to see. but if all else fails ill let you practice on me car

Originally posted by minnesotapj
          Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
          price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

-mx-3_4evr
            -whistler
            -bpt323
            -roymacavoy
            -j.sher350
            -minnesotapj
            -frogi323
            -vendettav8 (94 Formula)
            -photoeye0
            -Brian (1.6L turbo Miata)
            -1992tracerlts
            -Scion TC
            -Cutlass
            -motorcycle
            -Cavlier maybe a Chevy truck
            -Protege guy
            -minnesotapj's wife (rusty SE-R lol)

Comment

I can weld frames.
              sigpic

Comment

i dont have a welder i can bring but i know how to weld. haha.

antonio...you forgot sauerkraut on the list
                92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
                sigpic

Comment

well i might have to hold off on putting the carpet in until i get it welded.
                  work is killing my car time.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                  The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                  *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                    well i might have found someone to do it but i will have to wait to see. but if all else fails ill let you practice on me car
                    I've welded enough to get by, just not professional quality. I did the practice part on my Tracker

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Hey lobo, I'll be needing some welding help as well in the near future... so I could use ur help since Ur pretty close by to me!

Comment

hey antonio hows your mx3 coming?

Comment

no action in 4 days for the thread........

Comment

I have been busy! lol

Comment

i c now

Comment

Alright 17 people so far lets get more! Come on people, this is THE MEET to go to!

Comment

Working...
                                X