Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and here is our lil video

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

LOL Nice! I will be up there again sometime soon to finish it up! Can't wait!

Comment

Oh I forgot, Frogi can lift a whole protege w/engine from an axel nut! I was inside the car pressing the brakes and I was like WTF?! Hey Frogi I can come up there again on Sunday. Let me know if that works out for you

Comment

yooooooooo thats shiz tiiiight yoooo

Comment

^ drunk ass! lol

Comment

^^ man you guys are funny! Sorry I couldn't come out there since I had bs homework to finish up. But I think I should be free this weekend to come out there! so let me know!

Comment

Fo sho!

Comment

well i talked to the wife and she said sunday is good. we are going to do mothers day monday instead.

everyone is welcome to come. probly order pizza again or ill grill up some chicken and veggies.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                  The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                  *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Oh shoot I forgot about mothers day! I'm going to be busy. I got to think about another day now.

Comment

Uh oh, just found out all of my friends that are in h.s. have graduation on the 6th. crappy
                      sigpic

Comment

i thought u probly forgot about it. i did.

Comment

oh yeah.....
                          ill be posting the interior pics later today... also im off to the jy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
                            Uh oh, just found out all of my friends that are in h.s. have graduation on the 6th. crappy
                            Bring them with! lol

Comment

hey guys back from the jy.

found 2 323 bg

4 proteges

and a very rare find. 4wd protege. 1.8l sohc with almost everything still attached. i was think of grabing the front driverside fender cause it says 4wd. also thinking of trying to remove the floor pan.

99 kia sephia manual dohc .

to name a few.

and here is the interior pics
                              it looks alot worse then it really is.

Last edited by frogi323; 05-07-2009, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Alright anybody else coming? I got the guys that did my machining on my engine to come. One of them has a motorcycle and the other one has a Cutlass. I also got a friend with a Scion TC coming. So here is how it looks:

-mx-3_4evr
                                -whistler
                                -bpt323
                                -roymacavoy
                                -j.sher350
                                -minnesotapj
                                -frogi323
                                -vendettav8 (94 Formula)
                                -photoeye0
                                -Brian (1.6L turbo Miata)
                                -1992tracerlts
                                -Scion TC
                                -Cutlass
                                -motorcycle

Maybe we can start organizing what they are going to bring for the park to grill

I will chip in with burger, buns, cheese, ketchup, and mustard. Maybe a 2 litter of Coke...

Comment

Working...
                                X