Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we had a pre-meet. In this meet was MNpijamas (lol), Whistler, mx-3_4evr. Goal was to get the MX-3 running... Well it did run, but ran out of battery on my laptop and the car wouldn't start again because of the start enrichments. Anyways we gots some pics! and vids! MNpijamas showed us a true fast all motor BG! Very impressed!

Comment

nice. wish i was there. looks like yall had some fun.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Yeah it was fun! You got to get your car running frogi!

Comment

yeah frogi.... when you working on ur car next!? get that stuff welded!!!

Comment

damn I already got a nick name lol. I had a lot of fun Antonio Im all set to come up tuesday I already have some tuning ideas running through my head
            ]

Comment

it was cool to meet you Steve! I'll try to be there too on tuesday, need to learn some mega

Comment

naw my car isnt even close to being finished. i started a couple mods for it so i wont make the meet june 6th. so ill just bring the rusty lil 323.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

cant wait for the meet. btw where are we going to meet up at??? i need directions!!!!!

Comment

We are going to meet at the Burnsville Mall. I will be waiting in front of Sears. So if you are coming from 35W N, you will get off on County Rd 42 and go straight through the stoplight then take your 1st right and I will be waiting there. We are leaving there at 8:00 AM to cruise down to Chanhassen for the car show. So be there around 7:30 AM. The weather shows cloudy, but we will be ok. Nothing is going to stop this meet from happening!

Comment

Also PM me for my phone number just incase you get lost and you need directions

Comment

Bumps!

Comment

So this is how it looks so far...

-mx-3_4evr
                          -whistler
                          -bpt323
                          -roymacavoy
                          -j.sher350
                          -minnesotapj
                          -frogi323
                          -vendettav8 (94 Formula)
                          -photoeye0 (can't come, has to work BOOO!!! lol)
                          -Brian (1.6L turbo Miata)
                          -1992tracerlts
                          -Scion TC
                          -Cutlass
                          -motorcycle
                          -Cavlier maybe a Chevy truck
                          -Protege guy
                          -minnesotapj's wife

Now for the food...

-Burgers (cheese, ketchup, mustard, buns)
                          -2L Coke
                          -Mt. Dew
                          -Brats (buns)
                          -Chips X2
                          -Hot dogs
                          -Sauerkraut!!! helllls yeah!

Comment

im passing up a crystal method show to be with you guys...FEEL SPECIAL
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Booo!

Comment

lol antonio
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X