Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is ready for 4th of July meet?

Comment

Pics on page 10!

Comment

that was funny watching daisy tease the dog..lol.. poor dog.

ill be there 1 way or another.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Ill be there, probably minus the 111
          ]

Comment

well im 28 monday. so im haveing a get together 2 morrow sunday. if anyone is in the area drop on by. i think im going to get some pro stuff done.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Happy B'day frogi in advance... Its just so difficult to drive arnd coz of the B.S. road construction!

Comment

its sunday. it isnt that hard!!!! lol jk

its cool thnx.

Comment

belated birthday wishes
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i might be able to show... that is if i get the gtx running (blew the turbo last month)

Comment

^ lol this is from 2009

Comment

so ive got to get the old time machine going too... too many projects lol.

Comment

i think MN needs to have another meet anyhow!
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                          X