Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Twin Cities - MN: Late May or Early June Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree langer, just wanted to get that out there. Don't forget something to drink BYOF & BYOB
    "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

lawn chairs would be good. I'll be bringing kraut to go with my brats so I'll have some condiments to share with everyone also ie ketchup, mustard and krat.
      2003 Protege5
      Midnight Blue MTX
      2002 Protege LX
      Black Mica MTX

Comment

Hey count me in! I've been outta the community lately but I'm back I heard about the meet from someone at school, you guys thought you could get rid of me by switching forums Well I'll see ya'll there.

(Havent messed with my sig yet... I'm in a white 2nd Gen)

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

You heard about the meet at school?? WOW I didn't realize we had so much reach across the community.

Comment

Yeah, I was shocked too :D

One other thing, is there going to be anyone going to autocross the next saturday, June 19th?

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Not I, going to Madison for my cousin's wedding.

Comment

Rallycross? Sounds like fun! Well see you guys this weekend. I might also bring my friend dave, he has a Mazdaspeed :D

Comment

Ohh one more question... Are there any first gens coming? I think last time we only had 3rd and 2nd gens, it would be cool to have all three :D

Comment

I'm in the white one that came last year. I havent been too active lately (busy on my VW) but I'm back

Comment

There, I updated my sig so you can see my beast of a protege, Recognize it?

Comment

Well you guys switched sites on me, i got so lost.

Comment

Bring every Pro you know. Remember to bring your cameras and the 2-way radios. Hope it doesn't rain. See you there regardless.

Comment

I'll be there for sure, and a friend or two..... there all into cars. One kid on another site he's an acquantise (sp?? oh well) He's got a speed and I'm trying to get him to come or switch to this site... his sn is somthing JOE or another??
                            02 Pro5
                            Eibachs
                            Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
                            E.12k.14 sub w/
                            2150 US Acouctics
                            Some what tinted

Comment

Drum freak on protege owners club, try and switch him over here.
                              02 Pro5
                              Eibachs
                              Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
                              E.12k.14 sub w/
                              2150 US Acouctics
                              Some what tinted

Comment

I emailed DrumFreak to get over here and meet us this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X