Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Twin Cities - MN: Late May or Early June Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forcast says partly cloudy... If it looks like rain I'll bring my big quick setup tarp thingy to help keep us dry :D

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Originally posted by mattbeekler
      Ohh one more question...
      Are there any first gens coming?
      I think last time we only had 3rd and 2nd gens, it would be cool to have all three :D
      I'm planing on showing up with my 94 pro and maybe a 95 626.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Jim ... make sure your wife comes so that their can be a wife meeting. Keeps them busy
        "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

My wife is coming sans the LX. We'll see you Sat! Some of the contour.org members are going to come with there Pro's and a 6 or two.
          2003 Protege5
          Midnight Blue MTX
          2002 Protege LX
          Black Mica MTX

Comment

ATTENTION EVERYONE!! I94 (the entire freeway) is closed before 280. If you're coming up from 494 I'd recomend taking 35E to 94 West and take lexington up (north) to como. If you're coming from Minneapolis take 36 East to Lexington and go south. If you have any questions, I'll be checking the site before I leave to go tomorrow feel free to PM me and I can give you a call.
            2003 Protege5
            Midnight Blue MTX
            2002 Protege LX
            Black Mica MTX

Comment

Jlanger I pm'd ya!
              02 Pro5
              Eibachs
              Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
              E.12k.14 sub w/
              2150 US Acouctics
              Some what tinted

Comment

so i found my way home (thanks to the road construction). And if you were at the get to gether, i was talking about a bad wheel bearing or so i thought. so i'm on I-94 doin' about 70 and the noise get bad real bad so my brother tell me to pull over and check it out, so i start to pull over and my tire passes me. I think the ripin' we did loosend up the lug and my god dame tire fell off. so i put the donut on and limped it home. but all and all it was fun, and i'm lookin' forward to the next one. but i got to go and put a new couple of lugs in.
                talk to you all later.

Comment

Ouch, were you still in the suburb area when this happened? I kind of ditched you twards the end... sorry :D

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Well, I would have stayed up with ya but that when it started to get loud, it fell off right after some big road construction so thankfuly ther was a sholder. it sucked, i found one lug nut and had to put a new lug in

Comment

Just looking back....

I'm sure those people with mil+ houses along the missisippi loved us doing (undisclosed speeds), reving our engines and tooting our horns down their street :D

just thought that was funny

Comment

Working...
                      X