Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

XXX Rootbeer Meet - February 24th Issaquah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XXX Rootbeer Meet - February 24th Issaquah

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

On February 24, ImportMeet.com will be holding our first event of 2013 at XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah, WA. This is our first time organizing a meet at this location and it will differ from some of our past events in that it will not be a judged car show but a FREE meet for everyone.

RSVP here to be entered into the raffle:
    On February 24, we will be holding our first event of 2013 at XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah, WA.

As with all of our events, all makes and models of cars are welcome to attend.

It is important that everyone follows the rules for this meet.

Rules:
    No excessive revving
    No burnouts
    No racing
    No littering

XXX Rootbeer has made it clear to us that if these rules are not followed, this will be the last time they allow an import car event at their business. If you notice someone breaking these rules, please notify an ImportMeet.com representative at the meet. If someone is found breaking these rules, they will not be welcome at future ImportMeet.com events.

Raffle:
    RSVP here to be entered in the raffle:
    On February 24, we will be holding our first event of 2013 at XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah, WA.

If you are interested in being a sponsor or a vendor at this meet, please email info@importmeet.com.

Sponsors:
    ImportMeet.com
    XXX Rootbeer Drive-in
    Drift Office
    AVO Turboworld
    1996 Kia Sephia RS-BP05

www.Importmeet.com

I should try and get the rallycar cleaned up and runnin decently.
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

I might try and come down for this... XXX Rootbeer has some awsome burgers, its been a few years since I have had one..

Comment

You guys really should come, ill be in my lil red sephia!
        1996 Kia Sephia RS-BP05

www.Importmeet.com

Comment

may have to clean up the wifes matrix.

Comment

This should be good!
            Josh
            95' AWD MX-3 RST - Still a work in progress
            05' MS RX-8 - Needing some love in the form of a new motor, soon to be FE3 powered
            Work Log - http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53776
            Cardomain Page - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/408020
            Face Book page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mazda-...37983472959216

Comment

Oooooohhh.... I just might have to go to this. I love their food. I have a lot of work to do on my car though. We'll see. It would be good to see all of you guys!

Comment

Larry if you can't get your car up and running in time I will come pick you up..

Comment

Hmmmmm??? wonder if the weather will cooperate enough to bring the Princess out ?

Comment

Oh oh.... may not be able to go. Have a potential commitment in Oregon. So much to do.... so little time....

Comment

DUDES LETS ALL MEET AND ROLL IN TOGETHER! haha hella mazda reppin!
                      1996 Kia Sephia RS-BP05

www.Importmeet.com

Comment

Taylor you drive a kia and i may be in my wifes matrix. we are both non mazda. lol but i say let's go hard!

Comment

2 weeks away... Rob and I have confirmed that we are going down... Anyone else still coming? I hope to get down there a little bit early to find a spot to park...

Larry have you figured out whats going on?? Or should I be coming down to pick you up..

Comment

ill be there for sure. might hitch a ride with mark, but ill be there either way.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

i was there today....well i drove by twice at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X