Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

XXX Rootbeer Meet - February 24th Issaquah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of parking lot does the venue have ??? Fit how many cars ??

Plus what about additional parking in the surrounding area ?

Comment

main lot can hold i would say 50 cars max. but the surrounding area will allow a lot! they do a ton of meets and shows so the business' around them are accommodating.

Comment

Rob I think you an I want to get into the main lot.. maybe we should go down like an hour early... haha..

Comment

Dang only 50 cars .. :0( that really small. When we have our A&W show and shine we fit 150 cars in to the lot ... then over flow into the adjacent businesses.

Those 50 spots will be filled up hours before th official 11am start time ....

Comment

Are you takin the red car rob?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

my 50 estimate may be off. its been like 6 years since i have actually been there to show or eat.

Comment

@ BO ... I am thinking of it only if the weather is dry and sunny ... no chance of wet stuff . If not its Black sibling will make it down .

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
                  Larry if you can't get your car up and running in time I will come pick you up..
                  You must not have been very hungry because I sure like their food! IIRC, I like ordering the Impala burger combo... LOL.

The professional building next door is closed on the weekend and XXX seems to have swung a deal with them to be able to use their parking lot, so they can hold several hundred cars because cars spill out onto the street (parallel parking and then there's the lot across the street. I have been to at least three events there and believe me... you should be able to get a parking spot aleit a little farther away if you don't get there early enough. They once held a National meet there where over 400 cars showed up. Whether you guys end up being able to park next to each other or not is another deal altogether. Also, if you don't mind parking wherever, keep in mind that people come and go so soemtimes "rock-star" parking opens up, but it's a pure timing thing.... sometimes you're lucky... sometimes you're not.

Adam, I will be down in Oregon that weekend so you can unfortunately count me out. I have several events going for some crazy reason. The next weekend I had to say no to two events because of a third one that I am commited to. Crazy....

So, I hope you have fun while you're down here. It would be great seeing you again, but for now it's going to have to be at a different event . Have a big greasy burger for me when you're there! Bring a camera!

Comment

i'm out. was hoping to make it but just not in the cards.

unless someone wants to buy the speaker boxes and subs i have for sale. free delivery?

Comment

Aaaand it looks like I gotta help a buddy move. Maybe I can swing by for a minute in not the rallycar though, we shall see.
                      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

is the rally car street legal?

Comment

Yep, license plate an everthang.
                          '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                          '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

dear Lord!

Comment

BOOOO!!! come on guys... Rob and I are coming down... We will probably get there about an hour early...

Comment

yeah sounds like a few guys from the SPL site i am on are going too. would have been a good time. cars and bass all in one stop!

Comment

Working...
                                X