Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Oct build day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it was all centered around help 94 put his motor in. Since he doesn't have the motor yet... The day has been post poned untill he is ready.
    BTW: I love your new avater
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
      Well it was all centered around help 94 put his motor in. Since he doesn't have the motor yet... The day has been post poned untill he is ready.
      BTW: I love your new avater
      ok. when when/if he comes to get my engine, might come over and help or something.

thanks on the avatar. it involved my friend climbing half way out my car, going 70ish down the highway.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Ya you can see part of his leg in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
          Ya you can see part of his leg in the mirror.
          lol. yeah. he started crawling out of my car going down the freeway. i was like "WTF are you doing!!???!" he said "don't worry, this will be cool" and it turned out to be sweet
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

it involved my friend climbing half way out my car, going 70ish down the highway
            sounds retarded to me
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

ok man, I need to know exactly where to go to get the motor, and if someone would be able to help me find a 5spd tranny that would be great also. I probably wont be able to make it till next week cause of work and money, but I would like to get things set up now so that way I can arrange for someone to take me out there with a truck.
              94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
              Spring Tech Springs
              Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
              Cone Filter
              17" Rotas
              More to Come......

Comment

I don't know where to get a truck, but I'd say just get a tranny from the JY. I couldn't imagine that a tranny is why it is there. Than you can get all the stuff you'll need for the convert.

Comment

Worst case Uhaul rents pick ups, maybe $40 a day.
                  Or pull the head and put it all in the trunk like someone else suggested.

Matt, Not much luck so far on those parts after the fiasco we just had with EPA holding our container for 3 weeks.

Comment

Well I am pretty sure I can find someone to take me. It is just finding out where exactly I am going that is the problem
                    94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                    Spring Tech Springs
                    Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                    Cone Filter
                    17" Rotas
                    More to Come......

Comment

Working...
                    X