Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Summer time meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I am sorry for not making it. In my own defense, My pro has a SOHC in it right now just so I can drive it, my mom just died, and I'm in the middle of getting divorced. I really wanted to be there, I just have a lot going on. Sorry mate! Thats why I stopped trying to get people together. The last time we did this there was supposed to be 11 and what 3 cars showed up? It sucks more for you becuase of your long drive.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Holy crap man, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

My condolences.

Comment

What he said^^^^^^. Hope things start heading in a better direction for you soon.
        Jason
        Yes Its 4wd woot woot
        sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

^^what they said. I couldn't imagine losing my mother. The wife on the other hand........

Hope things look up for you soon. Hold your head up.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            I couldn't imagine losing my mother. The wife on the other hand........
            Someone's in the dog house.

Comment

Working...
            X