No announcement yet.

Rankmyride.com Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone really think I care about winning any of these matches. I am going to start to try and give away my points as the site is just a begfest.

:hey, I ranked your ride, straight tens, come vote for me!" What a bunch of Horse****! I have honestly been ranking some people and I am sure I am helping their averages come down. Many of the vehicles on there suck major ass!. I really just want to get my name off of there some how. Plus I am getting too many emails!

And... 96GrandAmAED, I appreciate that you are on our forums and contribute, but do you think the outcome of match will make people think that your "custom" Grand Am is a better car than mine? I have not been going around begging for votes. One post here, that is it! I am not saying that you did, but you must have many more connections on that site than I do. And BTW...I hope you got my message where I said I was only messin with ya about the POS. Honestly though, I have only been around Grand Ams with problems. And what is the deal with the "cheapness" of the GM interiors. Oh, and you need to get some new seat to match your interior, I think it would look better.

Comment

lol. its all in fun. people take that **** too seriously.

but help me out. i want to beat this wackass focus.
      a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

that mother ****ing site sux...its like benzero got beat by an almost stock grand am...wtf?

Comment

That site does suck in a way. For example, why the f*ck do I have to re-log in every three minutes???
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

dunno

Comment

Need help to beat stock Grand AM

Come guys, I need all you can give me on this one!

This guys has a completely stock car, and he already has the lead!
              Thanks guys.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by Rider69
                Does anyone really think I care about winning any of these matches. I am going to start to try and give away my points as the site is just a begfest.

:hey, I ranked your ride, straight tens, come vote for me!" What a bunch of Horse****! I have honestly been ranking some people and I am sure I am helping their averages come down. Many of the vehicles on there suck major ass!. I really just want to get my name off of there some how. Plus I am getting too many emails!

And... 96GrandAmAED, I appreciate that you are on our forums and contribute, but do you think the outcome of match will make people think that your "custom" Grand Am is a better car than mine? I have not been going around begging for votes. One post here, that is it! I am not saying that you did, but you must have many more connections on that site than I do. And BTW...I hope you got my message where I said I was only messin with ya about the POS. Honestly though, I have only been around Grand Ams with problems. And what is the deal with the "cheapness" of the GM interiors. Oh, and you need to get some new seat to match your interior, I think it would look better.
                actually a lot of people on that site already hate me LOL

ill admit, GM engines are not the MOST reliable out there, but as far as the interior......mine is no different from proto2k's as far as materials go....vinyls, plastics, cloths....Grand ams do come with leather and such factory

and yea, im getting me seats redone along with the rest of the "gray" interior stuff most likely all be done before years close..
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                  Everyone beats Suga. Sorry.
                  Yes, I am a female. So please don't call me man.

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                    that mother ****ing site sux...its like benzero got beat by an almost stock grand am...wtf?
                    i agree. ya'll vote on me. im getting killed by a ****ing cavalier. a cavalier!
                    a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

Hook me up.

I'm bizobz on the RMR site.

Here are the two pics I want to use:

It'll be a few days before I start any challenges, but I want to ge this started now.

See you guys on there.
                      Bob

www.midnitemekanix.com

Comment

Finally I am not the only one on the crew with a kit. I will try to set you up on the site as soon as I get some time. Things are hectic right now.

Comment

Oh well. I tired to sign up and its feeding me crap that my password is too short and I know its not. No ricer protege to representing
                          Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                            Oh well. I tired to sign up and its feeding me crap that my password is too short and I know its not. No ricer protege to representing
                            you could try a different pass lol
                            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                              you could try a different pass lol
                              i tried 5 or 6 ass
                              Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                                i tried 5 or 6 ass
                                Now that's alot of ass!!!

Comment