Rankmyride.com Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bizob
    Why is it that every blue N-Body owner with an AED bodykit has to have the same attitude problem.

I don't know 96GrandAmAED personally, but dude, if you're going to post on a Protege board flinging pictures and rants about your N asty -Body all over the place, do it with some respect or in my opinion, you won't be welcome.

No one else was being a dick. Don't be a dick.
    I thought I was the only one who thought similar. Ill vote for you right now. I battled one mustand and....well lets just say it was a huge kill. Another hint, dont accept battles from black civics or any civic that has like three pages of mods.
    My OLD Car

Comment

dont take battles from civics, grand ams, grand prixs or mustangs...i was beat by two of each, bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
        dont take battles from civics, grand ams, grand prixs or mustangs...i was beat by two of each, bone stock
        and one GA with a few mods
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Why is it that every blue N-Body owner with an AED bodykit has to have the same attitude problem.

I don't know 96GrandAmAED personally, but dude, if you're going to post on a Protege board flinging pictures and rants about your N asty -Body all over the place, do it with some respect or in my opinion, you won't be welcome.

No one else was being a dick. Don't be a dick.
          so my car is ugly....when your car, AS PROTO2k SAYS looks like "someone took a ****, and formed it into a box"

lmfao
          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
            and one GA with a few mods
            lol stfu

Comment

do you actually know of any besides me?
              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Working...
              X