Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess Who's Back Back Again MAzdachic's back Tell Kelly and Greg!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I wont be a stranger anymore...aaww Greg you should join the fun!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Damn... now I can't keep up with the posts since you came back... this place was dead!

Comment

shes tough to keep up with, shes a skitzer.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

LOL I"ve got a lot of catching up to do on here...read up on new info and learn some more stuff....this place keeps my brain crammed.......

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Don't know who you are but welcome back. Are there any other girls in this forum? Seems like all guys.
            ED
            '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
            Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
            WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
              shes tough to keep up with, shes a skitzer.
              LOL......Im a whaaaat....... Ahh Skeet Skeet......

Comment

She is one of the originals, the og hoochie....her, kreamy, motegi, and a couple other are bic......of the female persuasion.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by loganss
                  Don't know who you are but welcome back. Are there any other girls in this forum? Seems like all guys.
                  Yea theres Jo aka Motgie or i think theres Kreamy73 too.....there are few of us

Comment

Im the OG Hoochie aka Post whore...lol GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE.....

Comment

oKKK

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

LOL... good stuff... nice to have you back mazdachic.

Comment

Well thanks man nice avatar...lol

Comment

Oh thanks... that's the M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN... in case you couldn't tell.

Comment

Da Cow....yea i know......

Comment

Oh otay.

Comment

Working...
                                X