Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess Who's Back Back Again MAzdachic's back Tell Kelly and Greg!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdachic
    YOur the PIMP!!! McCorkle your being way quiet......Wurs My MR MONEYBAGGS??? I will be back in a few.....
    I'm trying to write a moral/ethical speech for my class. Can't think of a decent topic. It needs to be from personal experience and I am drawing a blank on what to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
      I'm trying to write a moral/ethical speech for my class. Can't think of a decent topic. It needs to be from personal experience and I am drawing a blank on what to discuss.
      no personal experience with morals or ethics eh?
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

None that I care to share with a classroom.

Comment

lol, I understand that.

Comment

Cmon Greg you got brains.......u can do it......
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I''m writing on something I'm good with...sexual harassment.

Comment

OOO YOU SHOULD SCORE BIG!!!!! I think you do a great job on that TOPIC!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

do what i would do.....make something up

2000 White Protege LX
                  Sumitomo 195/60HR14
                  2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
                  Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
                  Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
                  Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
                  Kenwood Music Keg
                  Black Widow Keyless Entry
                  Intake- Custom SRI
                  Clear Corner Lights
                  APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

chauvenism comes natural to most of us guys sexism in fair doses and perversions by the truck loads..yadda yadda yadda.. too much jibba, too much jabba, i pity you

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                      you could always talk about that girl with the kid that you could have dated... fits the bill well.
                      Visit My Garage

Comment

he should talk about sexual harrisment over the net or something... you know kinda what goes on between him and mazdachic......

and he can talk about the whole moral issue that he has b/c kelly is the jealous pimp of the 3.

Comment

haha, Jealous?
                          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Or you could talk about the problems involved in hitting on married women on internet forums...

Comment

ah a thread of lunacy without the number one lunatic.
                              I have to give a customer service class, they want it to last 2-3 hours, i told them i would give a 15 min class. And if they do not learn i would beat them with a sunday paper
                              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Wow this has gotten funny......Greg good luck on that speech bud!! I love ya!!

Comment

Working...
                                X