No announcement yet.

The joke thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definition of irony: A whiteout on the first day of black history month.
    (nice big snowstorm we got)

------

Here is a little something someone sent me that is indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh.

This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint..it goes like this:

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:
    H-A -R -D-W-O -R -K
    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K -N -O -W-L -E-D-G-E
    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5= 96%

But ,

A-T -T -I -T -U -D-E
    1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B -U -L -L -S -H-I -T
    2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S -S -K -I -S-S -I -N-G
    1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7= 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bull**** and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.
    '94 Canadian MX-3 GS - Scrapped
    '94 MX-3 RS- Scrapped
    '94 Thunderbird LX
    '96 Sunfire SE
    '89 Mustang GT

Comment

I was at my bank today; there was a short line.
      There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated . . .

She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
      The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"

--------

Anyone ever heard the joke about the Asian who went to the eye doctor?

Guy goes in for an eye exam, doctor says, "I'm sorry to inform you sir, but you have a Cataract."
      "No I don't" - Patient.
      "I'll check again if you would like, but I am fairly certain you do."
      Doctor checks again.
      "Yes, you definatly have a cataract."
      "No, no, I don't have a Cadarac, I drive a Rincoln!"
      '94 MX-3 RS- Scrapped
      '94 Thunderbird LX
      '96 Sunfire SE
      '89 Mustang GT

Comment

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target.
        Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get
        in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she
        loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from
        the local Target.

Dear Mrs. Samuel,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our
        store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both
        of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel,
        are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other
        people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute
        intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least:

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile,
        then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of
        the clerks passed out.
        '94 MX-3 RS- Scrapped
        '94 Thunderbird LX
        '96 Sunfire SE
        '89 Mustang GT

Comment

HOW TO START A FIGHT
          One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...
          The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
          When she asked me why, I replied,
          "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
          And that's how the fight started.....

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
          I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
          'No,' she answered. I then said,
          'Is that your final answer?'
          She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
          So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
          And that's when the fight started...

I took my wife to a restaurant.
          The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
          "I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
          He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
          "Nah, she can order for herself."
          And that's when the fight started.....

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she
          kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
          I asked her, "Do you know him?"
          "Yes", she sighed,
          "He's my old boyfriend.... I understand he took to drinking right after we
          split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."
          "My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"
          And then the fight started...

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me
          that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take
          care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer.. Always something more
          important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
          When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily
          snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for
          a short time and then went into the house.. I was gone only a minute, and
          when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish
          cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."
          The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.
          She asked, "What's on TV?"
          I said, "Dust."

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and
          slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the van, and
          proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I
          pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the
          weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly
          undressed, and slipped back into bed.. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a
          different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
          My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband
          is out fishing in that?"
          And that's how the fight started...

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
          She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
          I bought her a bathroom scale.
          And then the fight started......

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security.
          The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age.
          I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home.
          I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.
          The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.
          So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.
          She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she
          processed my Social Security application..
          When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office...
          She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
          She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
          "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
          I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
          I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."

And then the fight started........
          '94 MX-3 RS- Scrapped
          '94 Thunderbird LX
          '96 Sunfire SE
          '89 Mustang GT

Comment

A tough looking biker was riding his Harley when he sees a girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an
            opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a Kiss?"

So, she does.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

(Before marriage)
              Husband: I can hardly wait.
              Wife: Do you want me to leave?
              Husband: Dont even think about it. Wife: Do you love me? Husband: Ofcourse always have, always will. Wife: Have you cheated on me? Husband: No, why you even asking? Wife: Will you kiss me? Husband: Every chance I get! Wife: Will you hit me? Husband: Hell no are you crazy? Wife: Can I trust you? Husband: Yes. Wife: Darling (After marriage, read from bottom to top)
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

A woman has a facelift for her 50th birthday. she spends 15,000, and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home, she stops at a newstand to buy a paper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, "Just wanted to ask, how old do you think I am?" "About 32?" was his reply. "Nope! I'm actually 50! she cheered. A while later she goes into a McDonald's and ask the counter girl the same question. Girl replies, "About 29." Woman smiles. "Nope, I'm 50!" At the drugstore, the guy guessed, "You're 30!" She responds, I'm 50, but thank you! While waiting for the bus she asked an old man the same question. he replies, "lady, I'm 78, my eyesight is going, but I know there is a sure fire way to tell how old you are. it requires me to put my hands under your bra, and I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are." She thought a moment, then decided, what the hell, go ahead. he slips his hand under her bra and squeezed her breast together, massaging them, and squeezing her nipples. she flinched. Okay! How old am I? He removes his hands and says, "Ma'am, you're 50." Amazed, the woman asked, "Wow, how could you tell?" the old man says, "promise you wont get mad?" I promise I won't! she says. "I was standing behind you at McDonald's.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

THREE OLD SISTERS:
                  Three sisters ages 92, 94 and 96 live in a house together. One night the 96 year old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, "Was I gettin' in or out of the bath?" The 94 year old yells back, "I don't know. I'l come up and see." She starts up the stairs , pauses and yells, "Was I going up the stairs or down?" The 92 year old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful." She knocks on wood for good measure. She then yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

There are two statues in a park; one of a nude man and one of a nude woman. They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and, with a single gesture, brings the two to life.
                    The angel tells them, 'As a reward for being so patient through a hundred blazing summers and dismal winters, you have been given life for thirty minutes to do what you've wished to do the most.'
                    He looks at her, she looks at him, and they go running behind the shrubbery.
                    The angel waits patiently as the bushes rustle and giggling ensues. After fifteen minutes, the two return, out of breath and laughing. The angel tells them, 'Um, you have fifteen minutes left,would you care to do it again?' He asks her 'Shall we?' She eagerly replies, 'Oh, yes, let's! But let's change positions. This time, I'll hold the pigeon down and you **** on its head.'
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

priest was driving along and saw a nun on the side of the road. He stopped and offered her a lift, which she accepted. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to open. The priest had a look and nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun looked at him and immediately said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" The priest was flustered and apologized profusely. He forced himself to remove his hand. Changing gear, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" Once again the priest apologized "gave her a sorry meaningful glance" and went on to drop her at her destination and then proceeded on his way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to retrieve a bible and looked up Psalm 129. It Said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory." Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Cop pulls a woman over for speeding, he looks at her and she is wearing scrubs. He nods to her and asks in a snotty tone "What's the emergency hm?" she looks up at him and says "Important surgery Ive got to prep for, I'm a rectum stretcher." the cop widens his eyes "What on earth is a rectum stretcher?" she answers "Well I use a device to slowly stretch the rectum inch by inch." cop just scratches his head "Ouch and just how much do you stretch them?" she nods "Til about six feet or so." he blinks and raises his voice " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH A SIX FOOT ASSHOLE?" she smirks and says back "Easy, you give him a radar gun and tell him to pull people over."
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

One morning Joe burst into the living room and said, "Dad, Mom, I have some great news for you! I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in town. She lives a block away and her name is Susan. After dinner, Joe's dad took him aside, "Son, I have to talk with you. Your mother and I have been married 30 years. She's a wonderful wife but she has never offered much excitement in the bedroom, so I used to fool around with women a lot. Susan is actually your half-sister, and I'm afraid you can't marry her." Joe was heart-broken. After eight months he eventually started dating girls again. A year later he came home and very proudly announced, "Dianne said yes! We are getting married in June." Again his father insisted on another private conversation and broke the sad news. "Diane is your half-sister too, Joe, I am very sorry about this." Joe was furious! He finally decided to go to his mother with the news. "Dad has done so much harm. I guess I am never going to get married", he complained. "Every time I fall in love, Dad tells me the girl is my half-sister." His mother just shook her head. "Don't pay any attention to what he says, dear. He's not really your father."
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

A husband and wife are watching a TV show on the psycology of mixed emotions. The husband says "Thats bull****, there isnt anything you can say to me that will make me happy and sad." The wife replies "Out of all your friends you have the biggest dick"
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Last one for today

A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the lanes.
                              He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."
                              The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma attack."
                              "Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample." "I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I'll bleed to death." "Well, then, we need a urine sample." "I'm sorry, officer, I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really low blood sugar." "All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this white line." "I can't do that, officer." "Why not?" "Because I'm drunk"
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Free Medical Care

If you can't afford a doctor, go to an airport. You'll get a free x-ray and a pat down, and if you mention Al Queda you'll get a free colonoscopy.

BTW, that reminds me, do you know what the definition of a
                                proctologist is? Someone who widens the circle of his acquaintances.

Happy Motoring!
                                02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                                MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                                MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                                MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                                Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                                Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                                Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                                Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                                Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                                Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                                Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
                                X