No announcement yet.

The Official Job Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the headlights, but the whole car has a really nice style.
    Sagaris

Comment

i deliver pizzas for blackjack pizza for average of 15 an hour
      i got a job interview to sell cars for osborn mitsubishi kia and vw tmrw wish me luck even tho i wont see it till tmrw but ill know its there or hope its there or cry or eat a whole hoagie ortouch myself but yea u get it
      a big part of my job is listning to deah metal

cheers

Comment

I'm a DeVry University student majoring in Electronics Engineering Technology. I have about a year and a half more to graduate with a Bachelor's degree in EET. After that I want to go take a Master's (haven't decided where yet) in the same field and upon graduation hopefully find a job that will pay me upwards of $60,000 a year... right off the bat. I'm glad I have my family to support me through all that...

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          I'm a DeVry University student majoring in Electronics Engineering Technology. I have about a year and a half more to graduate with a Bachelor's degree in EET. After that I want to go take a Master's (haven't decided where yet) in the same field and upon graduation hopefully find a job that will pay me upwards of $60,000 a year... right off the bat. I'm glad I have my family to support me through all that...
          Hmmm sounds interesting. Im actually going on a field trip to DeVry on thursday.
          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
            Hmmm sounds interesting. Im actually going on a field trip to DeVry on thursday.
            which campus?

Comment

South Florida Its in Miaramar to be precise. Ill let you know how it goes. We have to go all dressed up and all.
              My OLD Car

Comment

motegi would u get any deals on a nissan if you ever wanted one?

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                  South Florida Its in Miaramar to be precise. Ill let you know how it goes...
                  Please do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokiarchy
                    i deliver pizzas for blackjack pizza for average of 15 an hour
                    i got a job interview to sell cars for osborn mitsubishi kia and vw tmrw wish me luck even tho i wont see it till tmrw but ill know its there or hope its there or cry or eat a whole hoagie ortouch myself but yea u get it
                    a big part of my job is listning to deah metal

cheers
                    . <---this is a period
                    , <---- this is a comma
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I'm a temp!!

And, when I can, I study.
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I work as the Computer Security/Telecommunications Administrator for a company called ILC Dover, Inc. We make the Space Suits for NASA and more recently developed the landing systems for the most recent Mars Landers. ILC also makes the gas masks for the military, chem protection suits, Aerostats, and the list can go on and on. It is a pretty cool place to work for.
                        2002 Mazda Protege ES

Comment

I work for my insurance company and I can tell you benefits aren't more affordable here either?
                          Sr. Systems Analyst/Mainframe VSE Support 24/7/365.
                          If I break down my salary at I make just over $42/hr., 168 hours of pto annually and use it at will. Sick, PTO, etc. We get 28 hours paid out if we don't use it. I work allot of hours from home.
                          'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                          -Dean
                          2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                          18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                          Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                          MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                          Injen CAI - Polished
                          Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                          DaveB trim rings
                          Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                          Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                          Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                          Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                          Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                          Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                          Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                          Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweet
                            I work for my insurance company and I can tell you benefits aren't more affordable here either?
                            Sr. Systems Analyst/Mainframe VSE Support 24/7/365.
                            If I break down my salary at I make just over $42/hr., 168 hours of pto annually and use it at will. Sick, PTO, etc. We get 28 hours paid out if we don't use it. I work allot of hours from home.
                            Yea but how do you get anythind done at work with all those movies?

One very nice thing about my job is I get A LOT of vacation time, I carried some over this year, but I have 231 hours I can use for vacation this year if need be. We get 8 hours of sicktime per month for a max of 240hours, I have 130 right now. Other than that, we're getting pretty screwed on benefits and stuff. Insurance went up for me by like 400% (it's not A LOT of money, but for some people it made a real big dent).

They also changed the pay scale from a 9-year scale to a 17-year scale. In other words, it'll take twice as long to get to the same ammount of money. ****ing blows, I'm pretty pissed actually.
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

I don't have a job! I quit my job at Starbucks as a Shift Manager making $10.50 an hour. Now, i just go to school full time taking 19 credits; Computer Science major. Yeah, my wife pays the bills for now.
                              Tag Team

Comment

I'm in healthcare!! I work in the mental hospital here in Gville! Woot Woot!!! usually bout 14 an hour!!!! Run Run Run!!!! But I love takin care of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                                X