No announcement yet.

The Official Job Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC ha ha i order a bunch of stuff from that place!! That's pretty cool man!!!! Can I get a discount???
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
      network technician for abc distributing, 36K a year salary. I fix computer related stuff.
      ABC!? My mom gets a bunch of stuff from there too!
      My OLD Car

Comment

I can't wait to leave. as soon as jane finishes school i'm going back, don't know for what all I kow is after 9 years of IT work I'm burn't out. maybe graphics something or other or automotive engineering and build race cars.

Comment

I wonder how much i make a year through mine? i mine its all contract so its going to vary but I wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
            yeah.. i get $800 a year just cuz i can speak French.. considering i couldn't speak English until I was 4, not too shabby a prize
            Hell, most people speak french get fired! You are lucky to get $800 more a year!
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
              I'm a C.N.A. I make sure everyone's breathing!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I was a CNA before going in to the PT Deptmnt. in the hospital that I am working. There is nothing wrong with that. I have been involved in some codes too. I walked in one time, and the family cries out, "HE'S DEAD!" I was like, oh ****, and felt for a pulse. There wasn't any, so I started chest compressions until the rest of the people got there. My adrenalin was pumpin'. The doctors administered 3-4 shocks before getting the pt. stable enough to go to the ICU. I found out later, that he died the next morning. A couple of nurses said they saw him 3-4 days later in the same room sitting in the chair after he had passed away, but I don't know if I believe in all of that.
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                I can't wait to leave. as soon as jane finishes school i'm going back, don't know for what all I kow is after 9 years of IT work I'm burn't out. maybe graphics something or other or automotive engineering and build race cars.
                mid life crisis already?
                My OLD Car

Comment

UPDATE: The wife decided I can stay home with the baby... I am the luckiwst guy in the world....My wife lets me chill at the house while I spend time with the baby and spend her money on the pro. Don't get me wrong though... the baby is not easy. AND PLEASE>>> NO MR. MOM JOKES. (I know at least one asshole will say something) haha. So anyways, $0.00/year

Comment

Mr. Mom, HA>>>>anyways, good luck with that, it is probably a lot harder than most peoples jobs. I am at work now, working in the fitness center of the country club, but at 11am i got up to valet for the rest of the day. And this is all on 2 1/2 hrs sleep b/c i worked a wedding last night and didn't get home till 2, then had to be up at 5:30.
                    2000 DX, Blue
                    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Salesman at ultimate electronics. Its all commission but it averages out to about 13 an hour. I love my job because I get to play with car audio stuff all day and I get it real cheap.
                      01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Wow this thread come back from the dead!!!!
                        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I work for a place called Connolly consulting... i shuffle paper and do data entry.. $10 an hour really flexible hours though, show up when i want leave when i want.

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

im now a network engineer for Enterprise Rent_A-Car, $16.00/hr, avg w/overtime 1500/biweekly bring home, and still no money to put into the protege.
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Lighting and Rendering Manager for Moments Productions
                              Asst. Modelling and Motion Capture Manager

Comment

Chinese Delivery Guy. I made close to 40K in the last 12 months. Yes, 40,000. I worked alot of 70 hour weeks, but to take home 200 bux a night cash is great. Has been hell on the pro though. 25,000 miles in 9 months. Time to get an LX.
                                2000 Chevy Prism - Grocery getting daily driver.

91 Pro LX - K&N Cone filter, MX-3 Seats, SE-R Shift boot, ZX2 struts, Terra springs w/ 1.75" drop.

94 Pro DX - Totaled

87 Jetta GLI - Sold

Drag racing is for fast cars, Autocross is for fast drivers.

Comment

Working...
                                X