Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes but this kid seems to want to revitalize every honda thread from the past....
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Nobody mentioning what can be done with the new 3. I don't know a thing about it, but surely we can be more competitive with the new engines available?
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

we just arent hardcore enough. if more people had turbo kl-ze 323 hatches or something we might be able to stand a chance but the fact is 99% of the people here just dont put enough money into the cars to be able to compete with a civic that has 5,000$+ in engine parts into it. BTW proteges and civics=basically same size

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
          Nobody mentioning what can be done with the new 3. I don't know a thing about it, but surely we can be more competitive with the new engines available?
          How heavy is the new 3.
          I know that focus engine has a lot of parts out for it. Weather it can beat a BP 2nd or 1st gen or msp which all should be a lighter car, I am not sure off.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

curb weight is around 2700, the 2.3L is 160 hp and I think 140 lb/ft. Advertised 0-60 times are about the same as a 2nd gen BP (manual obviously).

Comment

The guys need a visit to www.lafiebrepr.com so they can have a taste of Mazda HP.

Comment

you ****ing n00b

TheMAN
                '01 BJFP MT
                '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

don't post the same picture twice in one thread that's so lame.
                  00 dakota 4x4
                  90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

True.

Comment

Working...
                    X