Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way that was for real. How did they do the axles? Plus there waste probably a lot of wires unplugged.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Probably rigged up a quick disconnect for the axles, only plugged in what was was extremely necessary. Tons of prep work beforehand to get it to do that.

Comment

without a jackshaft Ive pulled motor/trans out the top of the 323 whithout pulling axles out of the hubs. I didnt do it anywhere near 42 seconds tho. also guess the age of the vehicle. its probably carby so not alot of wires.
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
          HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
          Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Can we get to the real world now when you cant really even imagine doing that?
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My girlfriend loves Dr. Suess and we're going to see the movie next month.

Comment

Sitting waiting for the wife I noticed a bunch of capable people parking in handicapped spots. Once in the car they remove the hc placard. Before this never really bugged me but that day we had a hard timw finding a bc spot.

2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'm not handicapped, but my dad is and that bugs the piss out of me. I just feel like smashing a window or something.

Comment

gmroflmfao
                    swapping into another shell!

Comment

^teh fux?
                      loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                      73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                      sigpic

Comment

Some of us get an operators license and it's suddenly a Grant from Heaven to power over anyone on the road.

Logistics some people just don't get it.... It takes room to work with vehicles, if we thought in these terms fewer everyday accidents would occur.

From cutting off big trucks with a smart car on the expressway, to not being thoughtful near a handicap parking space.

In this day and time there is no excuse for the wheelchair operators to not have the right of way.

We don't realize until we have someone close that has had an injury of the spine, how fragile we really are, and how quick our life can change.

My injuries I have 95% recovered from, and I remain hopeful of new developments.

Wake up world, life is short!! Let's live and be happy with the friends we have.

Hey when is our next Cinci meet!

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        Sitting waiting for the wife I noticed a bunch of capable people parking in handicapped spots. Once in the car they remove the hc placard. Before this never really bugged me but that day we had a hard timw finding a bc spot.

Last edited by riverrunnernky; 02-25-2012, 12:34 PM.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

I am moving soon, ISO 4 BG aluminum tracer wheels 14", nice with all center caps. With tires on them.

I would just like what I gave for the wheels, tires are older, some tread left. Will not fit BF or I'd keep them.

Let me know and I'll post where it belongs with photos and home made prop card, made so I don't get banned,
                          as I should have been long ago. lololol
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

Went to the world of wheels car show in abbotsford today .. check out the pics..
                            http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...wheels%202012/.....the little guy in some of the pics is my nephew kyle.
                            Last edited by tireboy; 02-26-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: forgot something...

Comment

My buddy was one of the engineers killed in that passenger train derailment near Toronto yesterday... R.I.P Pat... you were a good man who loved his kids...God bless you and your family.. my heart is heavy...
                              91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                              2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                              Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                              My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

My new wheels showed up today. Still needs a few details added but so far I like it. First on the list is getting either black or blue(if I can find some to match the frame) spokes and black tires.

2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X