Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided to save my money and get a cheap house. There's a few near me going for $60-70,000. I've done my math, and if I can get a house down to the right price, maybe even under $60,000, I'll have at least $500 a month after mortgage payment and other bills. It'll be hard to save up for a decent down payment, though, because my girlfriend want everything she sees, ugh.

Comment

yeah.. it seems as though the best time to purchase a home in the US is right now before the economy picks up again...
      91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
      2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
      Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
      My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

talk to a realtor about fha foreclosures. I was able to buy my house with under $1000 down through an fha first time buyer program.
        93 323, 94 MX-3, 04 MSM, 83 Jeep Cherokee, 87 b2000
        www.gunshowracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
          What year pro do they have? I need 90-94 LX, it be the same as the 91-96 EGT and Tracer for axles. I was there in Dec and I picked all I could on the Rangers no Mazdas in my range, the EGT I didn't think to ask for. I just don't know if the DX/LX pros are the same axles or not. But if they had one I would measure to see if they have it.
          dx/lx axles are different. different spline counts on the trans side, and lx axles, as you know, on the passenger side have a half shaft with a carrier bearing that bolts to the block. dx axles dont do this, its just a straight axle.
          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dustinlib View Post
            I was able to buy my house with under $1000 down through an fha first time buyer program.
            i put down $1500 when i bought my house. and it wasnt any 1st time home buyer program or anything. you really dont need a huge down payment to buy a house. its actually alot easier then i expected. the hard part is just finding one you like at the price you want to spend. and dont rush yourself. there are some great properties out there to be found. ill say flat out my garage, and driveway had me sold on my house. 3.5 car, 2 story garage. able to fit 18 cars in my driveway without even blocking the side walk.
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

Warning: Venting/Ranting

How the **** is it my fault you have nothing to ****ing wear? You have a closet full of ****! I must have sent nearly $1000 on clothes for you last year and now you don't wear any of it. And you bitch and complain about me having girlfriends before you? Your parents have been together since they ****ing met, never dated anyone else. My parental had boy friends and girlfriends before they met each other, we come from different ****ing backgrounds and you don't ****ing understand that! I don't intentionally ruin things just to miss you off, though sometimes I'm truly tempted to you ****ing bitch. Have fun at your stupid ****ing, beach-themed dance by yourself you stupid, immature, ****ing bitch.

/rant

Sorry guys, I don't know where else to turn. I can't put that kind of stuff on Facebook and I have no one to talk to personally. I feel so lost sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                How the **** is it my fault you have nothing to ****ing wear? You have a closet full of ****! I must have sent nearly $1000 on clothes for you last year and now you don't wear any of it. And you bitch and complain about me having girlfriends before you? Your parents have been together since they ****ing met, never dated anyone else. My parental had boy friends and girlfriends before they met each other, we come from different ****ing backgrounds and you don't ****ing understand that! I don't intentionally ruin things just to miss you off, though sometimes I'm truly tempted to you ****ing bitch. Have fun at your stupid ****ing, beach-themed dance by yourself you stupid, immature, ****ing bitch.

/rant

Sorry guys, I don't know where else to turn. I can't put that kind of stuff on Facebook and I have no one to talk to personally. I feel so lost sometimes.
                I have to ask. It has no bearing on you but how old are you and your girl?
                Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                "Who Dey"

Comment

I'm 21 and she's 17, I know how that sounds, but other than her blaming her problems in me, it's great. Her family is awesome and they've really accepted me and have had no problems with us being together. Her mom even told get that if she breaks up with me, she'd be kicked out and I would move in. We're in the process of talking about breaking up now. She says she can't do it anymore and wants to be with other people. I'm not going to force her to stay with me or hold her back. Will she come back? I don't know. Will I be okay? I don't know. Probably not, for a while at least. She literally has been my only friend for the past year and a half, ice had no one else to hang out with or talk to. I know you guys are always here, but it's not the same, no offense. You guys are great, I just wish I was closer to some people so I had someone to hang out with, talk about cars and wrench a little.

I don't know where I'm going with this anymore, I'm sorry. I've got a lot on my mind right now, very stressed out because of both work and home, and I just don't know what to do anymore.
                  Last edited by irishkev90; 02-09-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

trust me man, I know how you feel. I've been there and done that when you don't know what to do, you know things aren't going good but you don't want to just throw in the towel. IMO you've gotta make a decision and decide whether you want to continue or not and stick to it. You've got me on FB, and my phone numbers on there if you ever need someone to talk to. I'm usually quick to respond.
                    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                    VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Thank you, it really does mean a lot to hear that even though we don't really know each other. I've had a terrible time with friends in the past few years. I thought people were my friends, but then I found out they were just using me because I had a car or money or a pool. I've dropped out of contact with everyone I used to talk to in school, and I just don't feel like I can trust anyone anymore.

And it's tough. I'm the kind of person who hates making decisions anyway, especially something this big. When I have a rough day at work or whatever, she's always been the one to calm me down. But at the same time I know I have to let her do her own thing, whatever it may be, whether I like it or not.

We've got to go down to Albany, about 50 minutes south of here, to pick up a dress she ordered and that may be the last time we do anything together. I know letting her go is the right thing to do now, it's just hard. Especially when she's mad at me before bed, then she rolls over in her sleep and says something like "I love you" and doesn't remember it happening the next morning. She just did it a couple minutes ago and I felt like I just got torn in two. I guess "breaking up is hard to do."

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                        Thank you, it really does mean a lot to hear that even though we don't really know each other. I've had a terrible time with friends in the past few years. I thought people were my friends, but then I found out they were just using me because I had a car or money or a pool. I've dropped out of contact with everyone I used to talk to in school, and I just don't feel like I can trust anyone anymore.
                        im on the same boat
                        swapping into another shell!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_turbo'd View Post
                          im on the same boat
                          Wanna go fishing then? Haha.

Comment

I'm old as dirt guys and I'd go fishing with you all too, I keep getting pood on. Yeah we are bless here as we ca cuss and raise hell and the censor ck cleans up behind so grandma doesn't see us being boys.

Reading all that makes me feel like I'm a cry baby! i need to go fish and vent a flaming war of something. Jessis!
                            David
                            sigpic Ky

Comment

why not lol
                              swapping into another shell!

Comment

Well, we decided to try and make things work, but it's not going so well. We fought again last night over the same crap as always. Today I called off from work because I'm feeling nauseous and sick to me stomach which is in no way related to our fight. She's mad now that I'm staying home instead of going to her house because I don't feel safe driving while I feel like this. There's no way to ****ing win here. She said she wants to try to make this work, but she's doing absolutely nothing to help the situation. I've done all I can and if she can't help, then I'm lost. I thought it was going to get better, but it doesn't seem that way. She wants to see how this next week/weekend goes before making a decision about staying or leaving. We'll see.

I feel like such a burden and a bother to be venting here like this, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've posted things on Google+, but no one will ever see it. It does feel good to get it out of my head, but I just feel like this is just way to big to overcome. I just feel like breaking down right now and giving up. Has anyone ever overcome a problem like this? How did you do it? And if not, what happened?

edit: This may be the end of us....
                                Last edited by irishkev90; 02-13-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X