No announcement yet.

This Weeks Sexiest Female Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be the one to say it... is she really that hot? She looks like a J-Ho wanna be. Honestly (and I'm not trying to flirt/kiss ass) I'd way rather see Motegi in front of a car based upon the pictures on her car domain page. Oh well.. just my 2 cents.
    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Mazda 323
    1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
      I'll be the one to say it... is she really that hot? She looks like a J-Ho wanna be. Honestly (and I'm not trying to flirt/kiss ass) I'd way rather see Motegi in front of a car based upon the pictures on her car domain page. Oh well.. just my 2 cents.
      different cultures like different things.
      I love thick hips a fat ass and big breast... you can see Lost_Concept who I know personally has the same interests.

You may not like fat buts thick hips and big breasts. maybe the opposite.
      and yes she is that hot ..

I am really mad your fronting like you wouldn't hit it if she was laying naked in your damn room...
      Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        different cultures like different things.
        I love thick hips a fat ass and big breast... you can see Lost_Concept who I know personally has the same interests.

You may not like fat buts thick hips and big breasts. maybe the opposite.
        and yes she is that hot ..

I am really mad your fronting like you wouldn't hit it if she was laying naked in your damn room...
        Bruce
        I wouldn't hit it if she was laying in my room naked. Maybe it's cause I DJ and girls make passes at me often. Nah I'd say its more of a standards issue.

A. if a girl was about to give it up that easy, she's probably a slut. who knows what she's carrying.

B. she doesn't fit my ideal girl.

C. There's always a shot for personality, but if she was on my bed asking to go, the only personality I'm reading is "hump me". refer to A.
        2002 Ford Focus ZX3
        1987 Mazda 323

Comment

I wouldn't hit it if she was laying in my room naked. Maybe it's cause I DJ and girls make passes at me often. Nah I'd say its more of a standards issue.

A. if a girl was about to give it up that easy, she's probably a slut. who knows what she's carrying.

C. There's always a shot for personality, but if she was on my bed asking to go, the only personality I'm reading is "hump me". refer to A.
          hump me is all i need to hear, who cares if shes a slut, SLUTS ARE COOL!!!!!!! they make the world go around, or go around the world ,cant remember which it is.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ehhm, I'd have to agree with trahma.
            I've seen better.
            however, I'd still hit that. I'd just double wrap it.
            '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

I would just stick it in Raw and let fate decide everything.

JUST KIDDING
              Before someone attempts to flame me

Comment

I'D Hit it

Comment

wow.

Thats all im gonna say.

Comment

Dear god. Just because she looks good shes a slut? I dont care either way pass her my way

Comment

stereotypes are funny

as for getting her apparently you need a benzo or a honda

Comment

you are very picky when it come to women... i'll come to 2 conclusions:

A) you have a steady girl and that is all you need. (kudos!)

B) you lack a sex life because of your standards.
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                          you lack a sex life because of your standards.
                          That definetly refers to me. As for trahma wow, wtf ? Shes not ever showing much how is she a slut ? And I think you are indeed fronting, you would hit that, also I have many DJ friends, it ain't like being a movie star champ I dunno what makes you so cool...
                          00 dakota 4x4
                          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                            you are very picky when it come to women... i'll come to 2 conclusions:

A) you have a steady girl and that is all you need. (kudos!)

B) you lack a sex life because of your standards.
                            ha, yeah I have a girlfriend. I wouldn't always say I've been the happiest with her. Things lately have been rocky between us. I'm still referring to the standards I have now and had back then.

If she approached me in a club, it'd depend more on her personality. Looks are important, but once you've hit a certain level of attractiveness it's time to move on to the next thing.

What sucks is the girls being a dj attracts aren't generally the ones I'd go for. Oh well, life sucks, at least I have my helmet.

Originally posted by ne3ek
                            That definetly refers to me. As for trahma wow, wtf ? Shes not ever showing much how is she a slut ? And I think you are indeed fronting, you would hit that, also I have many DJ friends, it ain't like being a movie star champ I dunno what makes you so cool...
                            I never claimed it was like being a movie star, I never said it was. It's not uncommon for girls to make passes at me, and yes I'm sure it's because I'm "the dj". On the street, that never happens, I have no problem admitting that. And don't even get me started on my radio show. Lots of girls are attracted to people that appear to have power.

As far as her being a slut. You guys aren't reading the whole post. I was commenting on bruce saying that I would hit it if she were on my bed naked.

booyaka.
                            Last edited by trahma; 09-08-2003, 10:23 PM.
                            2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                            1987 Mazda 323

Comment

good, thats one less guy in my way for easy chicks lol

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                                good, thats one less guy in my way for easy chicks lol

LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X