good, thats one less guy in my way for easy chicks lol
    damn straight.
    lol, j/k... :p:
    -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
    >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
    **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
      ha, yeah I have a girlfriend. I wouldn't always say I've been the happiest with her. Things lately have been rocky between us. I'm still referring to the standards I have now and had back then.

If she approached me in a club, it'd depend more on her personality. Looks are important, but once you've hit a certain level of attractiveness it's time to move on to the next thing.

What sucks is the girls being a dj attracts aren't generally the ones I'd go for. Oh well, life sucks, at least I have my helmet.

I never claimed it was like being a movie star, I never said it was. It's not uncommon for girls to make passes at me, and yes I'm sure it's because I'm "the dj". On the street, that never happens, I have no problem admitting that. And don't even get me started on my radio show. Lots of girls are attracted to people that appear to have power.

As far as her being a slut. You guys aren't reading the whole post. I was commenting on bruce saying that I would hit it if she were on my bed naked.

booyaka.
      you have to remeber something ,, noone here gives a flying crap about her personality .. I was speaking of her body and her shapes and her looks overall.

You say she is not attractive. ok ... that leads me to believe that you don't like FAT ASSES AND BIG BREASTS .. which I do and Lost Concept do and I take it a couple other guys do .

Maybe what you find attractive may be the opposite Flat but and small breast or medium breast. while there is nothing wrong with that
      DIFFERENT PEOPLE FIND DIFFERENT THINGS ATTRACTIVE I respect that. (excuse my spelling) But you can't tell me that if she was laying in your bed you would not blaze that ... THAT MY FRIEND IS A LIE... sorry but if you honestly think that .. then u may be alittle on the wrong side.

You wanna say she is a slut , ok how do you know that ? did you talk to her ? How long have you known her? Where did you meet her and what did you talk about?
      If you can't answer those questions then you have NO right to CALL HER A SLUT . See you are Assuming.

She could be the women to make you the happiest man in the world . and you would never know it.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

preach on brotha!

haha i love all girls as long as they are sessie!!

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
          good, thats one less guy in my way for easy chicks lol
          *high five*

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
            *high five*
            w00p

i dont care what race shes is, if shes hot shes hot

Comment

and swallows

Comment

for real ... I could care less of race. If she looks good ...

for no strings = she just have to look good. Her mind , she can keep that to herself

for a relationship = she has to make me wait .. and wait .. and be there for me and a whole other bunch of ****.....

And I am not gonna front like a girl doesn't look good when she does
                Bruce
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                  for real ... I could care less of race. If she looks good ...

for no strings = she just have to look good. Her mind , she can keep that to herself

for a relationship = she has to make me wait .. and wait .. and be there for me and a whole other bunch of ****.....

And I am not gonna front like a girl doesn't look good when she does
                  Bruce
                  i hear you on that, if a girl lets me get with here too soon, you know its not gonna last, but, for the meanwhile, **** it lol

Comment

Originally posted by trahma
                    I'll be the one to say it... is she really that hot? She looks like a J-Ho wanna be. Honestly (and I'm not trying to flirt/kiss ass) I'd way rather see Motegi in front of a car based upon the pictures on her car domain page. Oh well.. just my 2 cents.
                    well, i've got pics of motegi in front of a car, but i'm not going to post them. but yeah, she looks great but i don't see how you can judge that other chick based on a couple of pics i've got a couple friends that do modeling like that, and spring break promotions, and always model for the hot import nights in orlando, and they aren't hoes. they do it so they don't have to hold down a 40 hour a week job to get through college. hell, if i could, i would:p: it's not like they are strippers or prostitutes, just cause someone paid them to dress like that. step back and look at the whole situation. yeah, she might be a ho, but she might not

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                      yeah, she might be a ho, but she might not
                      and if she is then woooooooohooooooo!!

Comment

lol u guys are horrible lol

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          you have to remeber something ,, noone here gives a flying crap about her personality ...
                          Hey now...I do...really...

dr_"was that believable...at all?"_sarcasm.
                          "I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose."

Comment

lol nice...

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                              and swallows
                              Always an important attribute.... (just replace that bottle with something else)

Comment

lol, nope, u drink from the bottle, she sucks ur dick and everyones happy

Comment

Working...
                                X