Anyone else notice this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natey
    lol. The Man. Preaching about people belittling other people. Better look in the mirror there, chief.

he just belittles them for being stupid ****tards, not cause they don't drive an msp, supra, whatever, or make enough money

Comment

thats why i love this board and love you guys/girls!!!!!! after i lost my car, i got a pro for free from my sister. it wasn't my z24, but it had somthing special about it. you guys changed my mind about modding it, and the possibilities w/ my car. thanks to all that have answered my questions time over again. at least this forum and its people and content are down to earth. let those people hate, cause it gives us more of the reason to push the envelope w/ our cars, and beat their 20-30$ thousand plus cars. peace, and keep this shizz going!
      i hate being broke!

Comment

Yeah I definetly feal you. Sometimes I want to purchase a newer more luxurious car, but then I figure it's not really worth it. I like my mazda's.

It's a shame, sometimes people are like that. hehe. Sometimes they can't understand what they don't have the time to try and figure out.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I have found that there are 2 types of car people
          1 the guys who want to be seenand have loud cars big kits loud pipes hugh wings ect.and these guy who think they have to be seen are also the ones who think there better then everyone they're trying to impress.

then there th second

2 car guys who LOVE cars the ones who see what a car can really beand think that youare only bound by what you can think of. and there lies the truth you can do what everyou want to a car with the time ...and money anything is possible. if you want to put a big v8 in a pro go for it but know there is alot of work involved. I myself want to see just haw much power I can make out of this little 1.8 but thats me I think me driving around in a 1st gen pro or a 323 done to the max i worth more then any supra whos owner tookit to a shop and said make it go fast when im done i will know every little part of my car and while i will go to a good shop for some of it I will know every thing that happens to it.but thats just my .02
          93 Protege lx (Jessi)
          Project Jessi
          Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
            From the other board:

heh.
            thanks. i appreciate the way you take my quote from protege5.com and use it out of context. you make it sound as if i think im all high and mighty because i drive a p5 instead of a regular sedan. that is a bunch of bull****. im not one of those pricks that try to seperate myself from the sedan drivers because i think my car is better, but i would prefer if the people who are going to be working on my car have a little knowledge about it and the differences between similar models.

let me break it down for you in terms you can underdstand: i was saying i hate it how when i go places to have work done because no one knows the difference between the different models. they just assume they are all the same, which for the most part they are. but when i call a tint shop and they have no idea what a p5 is and they say, 'oh, well we will just use the same pattern for the rear window as the sedan. im sure it will fit,' that is not cool with me.

all i was saying is that there are differences between the models and i wish that anyone who works on my car is aware of it so that they dont try to put certain parts from a sedan on my car because they wont fit.

whatever, im not even going to bash this place or you guys because we are part of the same community and that would be stupid.

Comment

i was wondering why there werent any first and second gen peeps on mazdamp3.com.

all you dirty inferior people are on here

Comment

Shut up, half-breed
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

hahahahah you poor ass mother ****ers!

Comment

2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

im just kidding ya'll

i was wondering what ever happened to TheMan

Comment

the way i wish i had a murcielago or a mclaren is the same way i love my car. and its not just because its MY car. to be honest, i would rather have a supra, but you have to make do with what you have and appreciate it. I love my car to death, but if i DID own a supra and saw some kid whippin a protege, ****ting on him would be the last thing on my mind. they say that the car you drive is a reflection of your personality, I say thats complete bull****. The protege was what i could afford at the time. I was so close to buying a civic. im not happy i did or didn't get it, but im just appreciative with what i ended up with. and it looks like i'm gonna have this car for a while, even if i can afford a different car.
                        cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by protejay5
                          thanks. i appreciate the way you take my quote from protege5.com and use it out of context. you make it sound as if i think im all high and mighty because i drive a p5 instead of a regular sedan. that is a bunch of bull****. im not one of those pricks that try to seperate myself from the sedan drivers because i think my car is better, but i would prefer if the people who are going to be working on my car have a little knowledge about it and the differences between similar models.

let me break it down for you in terms you can underdstand: i was saying i hate it how when i go places to have work done because no one knows the difference between the different models. they just assume they are all the same, which for the most part they are. but when i call a tint shop and they have no idea what a p5 is and they say, 'oh, well we will just use the same pattern for the rear window as the sedan. im sure it will fit,' that is not cool with me.

all i was saying is that there are differences between the models and i wish that anyone who works on my car is aware of it so that they dont try to put certain parts from a sedan on my car because they wont fit.

whatever, im not even going to bash this place or you guys because we are part of the same community and that would be stupid.

i'm just gonna leave that one alone since i'm in a good mood

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                            i'm just gonna leave that one alone since i'm in a good mood
                            What's there to leave alone? I think what he's asking for is not that unreasonable.
                            Officially Sponsored by www.ProtegeGarage.com

Comment

the way I see things is "nessessity is the birth of invention" The guys with less money have more unique additions to thier cars because they have to put thought into whats being done, what it'll cost, and so on, the guys with all the money just throw whatever they find into thier car because they have the money to trow around. The same goes for thier cars, since they have the extra money they dont appreciate thier cars becuase its just another throw away for them.
                              94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

The same goes for thier cars, since they have the extra money they dont appreciate thier cars becuase its just another throw away for them.
                                i don't agree with this statement one bit.

i bet most of the people here would be upgrading to better cars every few years if you had the money to do so.

people that are well off are not all snobs that don't appreciate their cars. They just have more freedom to move on when they want to try something else, which a lot of us here don't have.

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Working...
                                X