No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sry, thats how it came off, I didnt really mean it that way though, I meant that some do, I have friends that look at it that way and thats mainly what I was thinking about
    94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

Since I drive a MP3 now can I be an asshole? Please.

Comment

^^^ you mean you werent before?

Comment

Originally posted by rktktpaul
          What's there to leave alone? I think what he's asking for is not that unreasonable.

what's there to leave alone? how about rereading the quote from mazdamp3. i post over there in the audio section, and sometimes the FL section. the general attitude from that forum is the regular 3rd gen sedan is crap, along with previous gens but you have a P5, you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
            what's there to leave alone? how about rereading the quote from mazdamp3. i post over there in the audio section, and sometimes the FL section. the general attitude from that forum is the regular 3rd gen sedan is crap, along with previous gens but you have a P5, you wouldn't understand
            Hey thanks for flaming me over what I thought is to be a friendly discussion. All I stated was Protejay was misconstrued in his post on the other board. He wasn't bad rapping sedan owners in any way, shape or form; his complaint was that people didn't comprehend the difference between his particular model and other ones in the line up when he has to deal with servicing his car - is that so bad?

I'm really sorry that you're touchy about your particular choice of vehicle. Personally I have no issue whether you're driving an LX, ES, P5 or MSP, 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen, and I have never seen anyone in the Illinois section have any issues with sedan owners either; we're all in the same family, and we all have things that we can learn and share from each other. I could have just as easily chosen a sedan when I bought my P5; but with 3 boys in my house the P5 was better suited for them.

You want to hate me for that reason, go ahead. Then you're on equal ground with those who hate you cause you drive a sedan.
            Last edited by rktktpaul; 05-05-2004, 12:15 AM.
            Officially Sponsored by www.ProtegeGarage.com

Comment

yeh you guys need to calm down.
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by rktktpaul
                Hey thanks for flaming me over what I thought is to be a friendly discussion. All I stated was Protejay was misconstrued in his post on the other board. He wasn't bad rapping sedan owners in any way, shape or form; his complaint was that people didn't comprehend the difference between his particular model and other ones in the line up when he has to deal with servicing his car - is that so bad?

I'm really sorry that you're touchy about your particular choice of vehicle. Personally I have no issue whether you're driving an LX, ES, P5 or MSP, 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen, and I have never seen anyone in the Illinois section have any issues with sedan owners either; we're all in the same family, and we all have things that we can learn and share from each other. I could have just as easily chosen a sedan when I bought my P5; but with 3 boys in my house the P5 was better suited for them.

You want to hate me for that reason, go ahead. Then you're on equal ground with those who hate you cause you drive a sedan.

chill out dude, that was FAR from flaming i was just stating the fact about that forums general attitude towards regular sedans, 1st thru 3rd gens. the comment about you having a p5 was a joke i almost always throw in smartass comments, that's me, i'm a dick like that

Comment

I used to drive a glc. Can I hang with you guys?

Comment

I think everyone needs to chill and bake out their mazda before they get back on the boards
                    94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Comment

Working...
                    X