Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yes-n View Post
    So you already lost 16 Lbs ???

Wow, that's amazing man ! Keep up the good work !!!!!
    Thanks. I wasn't able to hit the gym friday because I got off work to late and I am probably going to be home to late today plus I'm feeling sick. Stomach is twisted,warm chills and nausia. I'll get on the ball though. I'm just so happy I'm doing this good that I don't want to stop.

Edit: wow. I just noticed its only been a month since I started. If I can drop 10lbs a month I'd be happy. Right now 210 is my goal. If I'm a little over but tightened up I'll be fine.
    Last edited by Turpro; 07-23-2007, 04:10 AM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Getting good and sick always helps you lose weight too.

Keep it up Chris.

Comment

^ oh man jho. lol
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

How you feeling Chris?

Any closer to your goal?

Comment

I still feel good bro. I haven't been to the gym this week Fkd up work schedule. I'm hoping next week becomes more normal. I should've went yesterday but decided that my pistons needed to go on the rods was more important lol.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

That's body movement as well

Comment

Originally posted by yes-n View Post
                That's body movement as well
                And it keeps my mind free of thinking about food. That's why I can't wait till I start putting this motor together.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

well I sat down and calculated my BMI and found out I am indeed overweight by 20lbs. Now before someone start off Oh only 20lb? remember im 5' 9" and 180, so thats 10% of my wieght.

im looking into a new bike, and my community has a pull so i can start swimming laps and riding, since my poor ass can afford the jim time

Turpro: staying on schedule is the hardest, its easy to quit, and even harder to start back up again. good luck!
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

have you gone down a bra size yet chris?

Comment

Originally posted by BP18Protege View Post
                      have you gone down a bra size yet chris?
                      *clears throat* DAAAAAAYUM!!
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

^^HAHHAHA made a post under my buddies SN whoops

Its all in good taste, chris knows that
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Hahahahahha. I think I'm stil in a b cup. Lol. Are you jealous because they're bigger than what you've been feeling lately?

Yea I hear ya shawn. If I didn't work 16 hr days mon,wen and today I would've gone to the gym. I'll start back up with workouts monday. At least I'm still eating right. Accually just started drinking those whey protien shacks for breakfast. And I'll have one after a workout when I do.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

wanna see pics?????? Ive lost close to 20lbs and still going strong. 1st pic is week 1 2nd is today. Don't get sick ya'll. It's a start.
                            Attached Files
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

id have to say sir!! i think you've lost between 1/2 & a full cup size!
                              Good job! keep it up

Comment

who takes these pictures BTW? do you give them a hurl basket? or prep them with plus size magazines???

Comment

Working...
                                X