Official Photoshop Contest!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

my entry

..so fresh.....so clean.
      Attached Files

Comment

i need some tips on how to make it looks clean, like the sweet one spenone did
        '91 323 SE
        Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
        <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

ok here's another attempt by me, see what im saying about it not being clean, you can see how bad the bumper looks, it doesn't look clean enough to me.
          Attached Files
          '91 323 SE
          Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

you have to find a bumper thats close to the same angle. You can rotate a pic ccw and cw. Your wheels are too big, 25's dont fit on a protege.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i've been using the free transform to try and make the stuff fit to the car, im working on another one right now and i actually like the way it's coming out, this is fun!
              '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

yeah it gets addicting for a while, if you search for threads started by Negatize, for a while I was PS'in all the new cars he was posting.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

here's another, this one i like
                  Attached Files
                  '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

thats better, wheels are still too big though.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

mpv-sti
                      Attached Files
                      '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

see it wouldnt be too hard to do my car
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I had more fun doing a members car..im finishing the van tonight, and then maybe we can choose do your car again.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol ok
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I would post a picture of my MP3, but it takes the fun out of it. Since most people paint a car blue and add a FMIC.

Comment

post a pic of yours, I Think this could go along with the ride of the month. Since obviously greg has more votes for ROTM, then he should be the next car modded, after of course goldpro and this ugly ass van.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X