No announcement yet.

Official Photoshop Contest!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once the bad weather passes and I get a chance to really clean my car, I'll get a nice scenic shot.

Comment

aight then
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
        ok here goes, the mazda mpv-t :D
        hey boost, what font is the name wrote in.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

sf_automaton = the mazda font =D

Comment

i want someone to ps my car ... lol, they look good guys, this was a great idea goldpro

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
              i want someone to ps my car ... lol, they look good guys, this was a great idea goldpro
              create a new thread with the requested mods to your car and someone will eventually get around to it

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i dont know of any mods i want done ... i just like seeing what everyone does, photoshoping my car or photoshoping goldpro's car doesnt matter, whatever people do to his car is what they would do to mine since we have the same car, i just like looking at what people do thank you though.

Comment

goldpro..

Next car...
                  Attached Files

Comment

i like dem wheelz

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

see thats freaking sweet as hell, like i said its not too hard to photoshop my car, lol so with that said we need to figure out if we want to keep the van, or my car for the offical contest car. i say **** a van, lol and also when do we want to end this contest?!?!?!?
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i think we should use something else.....

Comment

Id say the MPv-T wins but the Red MPv with the STI flipped FogCovers....Thats deffinatly ORIGINAL....

MPV-T is my Vote. :-p
                          Last edited by maz94protege; 09-02-2004, 11:25 PM.
                          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                          Beige 1994 Protege DX
                          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

i say a lot of people have used mpv so we should just stick wiht it for this round..

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                              i say a lot of people have used mpv so we should just stick wiht it for this round..
                              i'll second that.
                              edit: use ben's car for round 2 i'm starting on it now. with Frances coming don't know how much i'll get done though
                              Last edited by GotBoost; 09-03-2004, 04:02 AM.

Comment

ok that works, when do we want to end round 1?????
                                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                                225.94wtq
                                torque monster!!!!
                                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                                X