Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is mine..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chad; 09-07-2004, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
      lol hey we can do yours after mine so you can get the same feeling, then maybe they can photoshop a turbo in yours so you can see what its would be like to not be so slow.
      Fair enough, I deserved that one.

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
        lol hey we can do yours after mine so you can get the same feeling, then maybe they can photoshop a turbo in yours so you can see what its would be like to not be so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          Fair enough, I deserved that one.
          LOL yes, yes you did.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

its alright ben...im still probably fastAr than you

Comment

ok scratch my last entry, here is my official entry for round 2
              Attached Files
              '91 323 SE
              Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
              <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

gettin better.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

well here are 2 more that i did last night after reading some tutorials on www.digimods.co.uk. im not submitting these because i already submitted one, but im gonna show them off anyways cause i like them and they are the best ones i have done yet. damn this photoshop is quickly becoming an obsession, i was photoshopping from 5:00 pm till midnight last night.
                  Attached Files
                  '91 323 SE
                  Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

and just for the fun of it
                    Attached Files
                    '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

2 mustangjosh67: nice chops, you can make very good chops from tuts

here is my version of protege mean & agressive

Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

ben. do that. do that now

Comment

thanks joe, i got that site with the tuts when i was looking at your mitsubishi colt rally ps you did. btw, your chop is friggin sweet, i can't believe some of the details. that tach actually appears to be in the car on the dash, truly amazing.
                          '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

2 mustangjosh67: You can also visit www.photoshopjunkie.com . On that site you have tuts and links to the sites with hi res pictures..... after few chops you are going to be better, and....it realy is obssesive
                            Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

Joe_hra, that protege looks sick as hell. I love that widebody look. now if they only did that for the protege in real life.
                              sigpic
                              1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                              1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                              2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

im working on getting that done zero ... shouldnt be too long now, but i bought a second car and im moving ... so money is kinda tight for a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X