No announcement yet.

Window tint help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all just so you know the do-it-myself tinting job came out really nice with one exception....the rear window. It was very easy to apply the tint as long as you took off the door paneling and took your time to take out the air bubbles. Plus I had one of those squeeges the tint shops use. The only problem was the rear window. Because of the curviture the rear window is very hard. You need to have either a heat gun (hair dryer is not hot enough) or cut the tint in to like three pieces. The rear window came out looking like ****. The rest look almost flawless...... my final opinion, you can do a very good job yourself without spending big bucks, but if you have a heat gun it would make life so much easier..

Comment

i tinted my window myself and it looked flawless then after a few weeks spots started to show up and now it looks like ****....ill have it done by a pro later down the line....
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.