No announcement yet.

Finally! I got my Rims Installed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like em i wish you guys would help me find some wheels so Greg will leaave me alone...Muhahah Nice lookin man.......
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

your car would look good with wheels like these....the gunmetal with polished lip are really popular right now.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

well thanks you fuq at least you help me and not ragg me...lol

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

the car looks pimptizzle fo shizzle(?), i also just got my wheels and it makes a total difference to the car. i can stare at that thing all day long =)
          2003 protege dx; black mica
          titanium tip thermal exhaust
          k&n typhoon complete CAI
          custom engine dress up
          custom interior dress up
          5" autometer tach-silver face
          20% solar tint all around
          obx stainless steel headers
          stainless steel strut bar
          Racers Design shift knob w/custom short shifter
          17" MSR-105 gunmetal wheels, nitto neo-gen tires205/40zr17

Comment

thanks for the love guys. I am so in love with these rims. Every day when I get out of the car I'm looking at the rims. lol

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

Originally posted by azzamut
              fabulous are they 17" ?

yea 17s

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

I think I am goin to go wit something like that....they are starting to wear on me......

Comment

Welcome to the Club!!! Gu GU Gu
                  <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                  AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

17 club that is
                    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
                      17 club that is

Comment

looks good, nice and clean!
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
                          looks good, nice and clean!
                          Thanks! I never realized how much dirt rims collect while driving. Atleast 4 times a week I'm wiping my rims.

Comment

they look kick ass, i love the polished lip.
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                            X