X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daze
    well see when i start modifying the engine
    Short of going all out and making the car a drag car its still a honduh type r(ice) and will ALWAYS be a riced out honduh that EVERY sell out and wannabe poser has!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
      Short of going all out and making the car a drag car its still a honduh type r(ice) and will ALWAYS be a riced out honduh that EVERY sell out and wannabe poser has!
      this is what i dont understand your good with words and mixing them up to sound like something else....GREAT!!...but you know that engine is way better then yours so why are you still talking ****...i agree it is a car everyone has but i dont like it cause of that...the car has been my dream car for ever now and here not many have the type R they got the regular integra so im happier now then i was with the mazda
      Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

the engine isn't better daze. your just catching **** cause you have now joined the rest of the bandwagon of unoriginality.
        whatever works for ya.

"wasthatawagon"
        Welcome aboard. I love seeing modified wagons they are a treat!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The intergra type R motor is better - better technology, better build, more power NA, I mean don't get me wrong I love the BP but you can't compare it to something so much newer and more refined.

Enjoy the ITR and hopefully you can still hang around the mazda community

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
            Enjoy the ITR and hopefully you can still hang around the mazda community
            Bull****!!!ban his ass!!!!!lol I'm just kiddin. Good luck with your new ride daze. My suggestion to you is too keep it stock because its so rare and will become a collector car.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yup had a couple people intrested since theres hardky any proteges fixed up anywere here and so got rid of that old ass car and got me a 1999 integra type R
              At least its a type R! My suggestion would be to powdercoat the stock wheels a contrasting color, buy some good shocks/springs, and put ITB's on it. Sorry to hear you sold the Protege, though. Good luck with 'Teg.

Comment

yup had a couple people intrested since theres hardky any proteges fixed up anywere here and so got rid of that old ass car and got me a 1999 integra type R
                What ! you already sold ur white protege? that's quick, but hey. I would do the same if I had the choice over a pro and a Type R or even a GSR for that matter .
                Damn Type R is a great car man. You should take good care of that. As you already know, those are rare cars . Have fun with 'em.
                '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

I cannot believe u just said that. It's not the car that make it a ricer its the owner.
                  This is a '99 type R which goes for $18K at the dealership and around $11K on a private seller if you can find one. Anything lower than that is a deal and how much for the protege/323 again?

Comment

Making an ITR into a drag car would be a terrible waste of time, first of all, and second of all, an ITR is a better car than any of the USDM BG's are. Only downside is that they tend to get stolen A LOT.

Comment

this is what i dont understand your good with words and mixing them up to sound like something else....GREAT!!...but you know that engine is way better then yours so why are you still talking ****...i agree it is a car everyone has but i dont like it cause of that...the car has been my dream car for ever now and here not many have the type R they got the regular integra so im happier now then i was with the mazda
                      I'm glad your happy and congrats on your new car.

Although your engine might be better, I'd prefer a cast iron block, and a solid BP anyday.

Either way take good care of it, make sure it doesn't get stolen or riced out, post pics of it, and say "hi" once in a while.

Comment

Why is everyone leaving us..

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                          They are WEAK willed!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I'll tell you what. If you can find an itr for 11k grab it. Its rare as hell and a very nice ride all around. But on the other hand, give me 11k and I'll show you a 1st gen that out performs and out handles an itr. Too each his own I guess. does anybody have 11k I could get too show everybody. Oh and also I don't have to have that expensive ins prices or have too worry about driving my car everyday worried that someone is going to hit it or steal it. Don't take offence anybody. This is just how I feel. Long live the 1st gens.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                              im not leaving!!!

They are WEAK willed!
                              hey - you left for a long ass time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                                I'll tell you what. If you can find an itr for 11k grab it. Its rare as hell and a very nice ride all around. But on the other hand, give me 11k and I'll show you a 1st gen that out performs and out handles an itr. Too each his own I guess. does anybody have 11k I could get too show everybody. Oh and also I don't have to have that expensive ins prices or have too worry about driving my car everyday worried that someone is going to hit it or steal it. Don't take offence anybody. This is just how I feel. Long live the 1st gens.
                                Yup, but give me the 11K instead

Comment

Working...
                                X