This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proto420
    It warms the windsheild thats for sure. I dont have a heater in my car so that's my defroster.
    I don't even think you need a heater where you're from. You guys only have 2 season hot and warm Damn I miss summer ! Tomorrow is 82 Degree ! ahhh...Mt. biking, here I come!
    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
      I don't even think you need a heater where you're from. You guys only have 2 season hot and warm Damn I miss summer ! Tomorrow is 82 Degree ! ahhh...Mt. biking, here I come!
      Must be nice. It might get up to 50* tomorrow......................in the sun.

Comment

my car just after i got it

haha i love this picture... MY COFFEE CAN IS BETTER!!!!

yea... we had sum accel 8mm around the house soo i figured y not... and there was a few peices of blue splitloom from my brother car soo i put that on as well

my car chillin on the lift at votech lol

my pacesetter tips

this is the rest of it

i had to rip off my headlights, side markers, grill and bumber just soo i could cut a hole in the lower rad suport soo i could re weld the nuts that broke off holding that lower crossmember on....... that was a ****in pain....

this is my valve cover now that its all painted..... its a really dark pic... but i havnt gotten a better one yet... soo yea.... ill get a better one up sooner or l8er
        Last edited by sk8erdork42o; 10-20-2006, 09:08 PM.

Comment

^ i like it... lol
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Clean up that engine bay now!

Comment

take out those crappy ACCEL wires and get factory ones

Comment

well the engine bay is alot cleaner now... and the accels r comming off... i gonna get sum ngk wires for it... and i kno it wont help any... but ima need them sooner or later... and they r cheaper than oem wires...

Comment

NGK is as good as OEM...:thumbs up::

Comment

WTF- NGK is OEM NGK sucks goat nads buy some taylors.

CHEAP-FTL
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'm lovin that vavle cover. Did u do it urself?
                      My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
                      http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

Originally posted by HaitianProtege View Post
                        I'm lovin that vavle cover. Did u do it urself?
                        actually yea... me and my brother did it.... took ****in 4 days..... i think... sumthin like that.... most of is was prep work... but yea.... ill get a better picture soon as i can... i cant use the flash on my camera cuz everything just turns either orange or white lol....soo.... thats wat happens when u get **** from walmart...
                        Last edited by sk8erdork42o; 10-23-2006, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                          WTF- NGK is OEM NGK sucks goat nads buy some taylors.

CHEAP-FTL
                          Im runnin Denso Iridiums.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

we were speaking of Spark plug wires there steve!
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              we were speaking of Spark plug wires there steve!
                              ..........Yeah, because NGK plugs are FTW!

Comment

well since now were're talkin about plugs haha... i have ngk iridiums...im pretty happy with those plugs soo far..... but i really need to change those wires soon.... the rubber is startin to crack and ****... o well.. i just have to get new wires sooner than i thought

Comment

Working...
                                X