X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpt323
    move somewhere where you can steve

I might go to Florida cause I hate cold weather and there's lots of boosted bp's there. Also cause my cousin is looking for a house there.
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I removed my hood spacers!

Before and after picts
      Attached Files
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

that's a very good, safe choice - looks good steve

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
          that's a very good, safe choice - looks good steve

Yea that might help me a little on not getting the cops attention.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

did it help cool any?
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
              did it help cool any?

Before the hood vents I strongly believed it kept the engine bay cooler. But the hood vents now let the hottest air excape first.

Plus I was tired of answering the question of why my hood looked like that!

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Why did your hood look like that?
                j/k.

And yes, it really does look like a photochop. (doh!) But, that means mines unique once again!

Comment

Thanks for fixing that Steve, it looks much better.

Comment

Looks good Steve. I think that hood w/ spacer works good in winter time. the heat goes to the widshield and eliminates that fog or moist on the windshield. I think :p
                    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

random pic of the gay
                      Attached Files

Comment

hah missed this when i made a new thread for mine

The car
                        1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
                        exhaust tip
                        lx gauge cluster
                        cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit
                        kenwood 1660s 6.5" front speakers
                        kicker DS60 6.5" rear speakers
                        2 MTX Roadthunder 12" subs in custom sealed boxes
                        Profile AP700M mono sub amp (350 watts RMS)

Comment

Originally posted by fordpartsguy
                          random pic of the gay
                          Yes! Another tropical emerald! Take car of it.

Comment

LOL, pic of the gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                              Looks good Steve. I think that hood w/ spacer works good in winter time. the heat goes to the widshield and eliminates that fog or moist on the windshield. I think :p
                              It warms the windsheild thats for sure. I dont have a heater in my car so that's my defroster.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                                It warms the windsheild thats for sure. I dont have a heater in my car so that's my defroster.
                                I might have to try this!

Comment

Working...
                                X